Von Miller for Mya

I was nervous, super nervous. Today was the first time that I was meeting Von's team mates. I thought meeting Von's was hard enough so I was scared. What if they don't like me? What if they believe that Von deserves better? Many questions like this was running through my head.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Von squeezed my hand. We were walking down to the locker room because once I've met the team, the broncos have to play against the patriots to get to the super bowl.

When we got right outside of the door for the locker room, Von stopped walking and turned to face me. He smiled brightly before placing his hands on my cheeks.

"Don't worry Mya, they are going to love you" Von reassured me for what felt like the 100th time. All I could do was nodded before Von turned round and pulled my into the locker room. As soon as I entered, all eyes focused on me and Von. The first one to smile brightly at me and Von was Peyton Manning.

"So you're the lady that Von keeps talking about 24/7" Peyton chuckled slightly, I blushed at his comment before looking up at Von to see him smiling brightly at me.

"And I'm very proud that Mya is my lady" He smiled once again for placing a kiss on my forehead and then nose. This received a few eww's from Von's team mates but that was quickly followed up by laughing. I now knew that I would fit in with Von's team mates, I had now clue why I was so nervous because they were exactly like Von had described them.

After spending at least an hour with the guys, I decided that I was going to leave them and go to my seat in the stadium. I quickly said goodbye to every before walking out of the door. The main thing I heard when I walked out of the locker room that made me smile was Peyton patting Von on the shoulder, saying that he found a keeper.

( Hey Mya, I hope you enjoy your imagine. Once again I am so sorry that it was not posted ages ago. I want to say thank you guys for getting me 4K views :) This has now made this book my most popular book, but that would not of happened if you guys did not read this book so thank you once again. Also I have only two more request imagines to post before the requests will be open once again. Love you guys xox )