Rob Gronkowski for Carly

Here I was on the side line of the Patriots at super bowl LI. I was standing next to my boyfriend of 5 years, Rob Gronkowski. The first super bowl to go into overtime, and the patriots where so close to winning it.

I smiled brightly up at Rob wrapping my small arms around his torso, I could tell that he was very nervous cause when he wrapped his arms around me, his body was shaking slightly.

"Don't worry babe, you'll win" I kissed his cheek before resting my head on his chest. I moved my sight to watch our boys on the pitch. Sadly Rob wasn't able to play in Super Bowl LI due to be injured earlier on in the season but he was always on the side line cheering them on.

The patriots were close to the goal line, and the whole stadium was erupting with noise and that was when the magical moment happen. We scored the game deciding touchdown, we have won another super bowl.

I turned around to face Rob, who had the biggest smile on his face. I placed both of my small hands on his cheeks and turned his face to face me.

"I told you Rob, I knew we would do it" I smiled brightly up at him before he placed his soft lips on mine.

"I love you Carly" Rob mumbled against my lips before kissing me passionately once again. At this current moment, it felt like me and Rob were the only people on earth. We pulled away when we saw Tom, Julian and Danny run up to us happily.

What I noticed was that Julian placed a small black box in Rob's hand. All three of the boys smiled brightly at me, I turned to face them and congratulate them but Tom stopped me and motioned for be to turn back ground.

A confused look took over my face before I turned around and saw Rob was down on one knee.

"Carly, we have been together for the past seven years and to say that they we not the best years of my life, I would be lying. For the first time my eyes met yours, I knew that you were the one I wanted to marry and have my family with. So Carly will you please do me the honour of becoming Mrs Gronkowski?"

By the end of Rob's little speech, we both were crying. No words could come out of my mouth so I just nodded. Rob smiled brightly before placing the ring on my finger. I smiled brightly at him before pulling him up and kissing him passionately while the boys were cheering to us.

I always knew that Rob would be the one and now we where going to be starting a new chapter of our lives together.

Hey Carly, I hope that you have enjoyed your requested imagines. I have a few more imagines to post guys on this book and my Matt Ryan book, so the requests will open up again very soon.

Also I wanted to ask you guys, do you think that I should delete my Aaron Rodgers book? No one has really been requesting on it and I think that it may just be better to focus on my Matt Ryan imagines book and this book.

What do you guys think?

Also thank you so much for over 9K views <3

Love you guys so much

Emily xoxox