Tyler Eifert for Riley

I was at the Paul Brown Stadium because my brother's and boyfriend's team were playing each other. I was wearing my Eifert jersey, even though Julian wasn't happy about.

Julian knew that me and Tyler were dating but he hasn't been able to have the big brother being protective chat with Tyler, and to say that I wasn't nervous about, I would be lying. See when ever Julian has had the chat with my previous boyfriends, I would turn single in less than a week.

"Julian, please don't scare Tyler away. I really love him" I looked up at Julian smiling while we were walking to the locker rooms. Julian looked down at me and smiled.

"I won't this time" Julian kissed my cheek and ruffled my hair.

"You go to the stands and I'll see you later" He smiled. I nodded before waving and walking away so I could go and find my seat.

Tyler's point of view ;

I finally arrived at the Paul Brown Stadium. I smiled to myself, while I was listening to my music and walking to the locker. I would get to see my girlfriend Riley today. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We have been dating for a year now but I still haven't been able to meet her brother, because he has been very busy.

I knew that Julian would he having the big brother being protective chat with me today because Riley has warned me multiple times. She was worried that I would leave her after this chat but I would never do that to her.

When I was just about to walk into the Bengal's locker room, I felt an arm put in front of me to stop me from going in. I turned round and saw Julian there smiling slightly. I smiled at him before turning off my music and pulling my headphones off.

"Right Tyler I'm gonna get right to the point, cause we don't have long" I nodded at him.

"I know that Riley really loves you and from what I have seen and how you treat Riley, is different from any of her boyfriends" I smiled at Julian's statement, I have always tried to treat Riley like a princess.

"And the main thing is, that whenever I'm not around her, I know you can look after her. Also if you would like to marry Riley you have a blessings" He smiled at before giving me a man hug.

We nodded at each other before we went into our own changing rooms.

Riley's point of view ;

It was the end of the game and I had made my way down to the pitch. The Patriots had won 24-20. I was happy for Julian but was upset for Tyler at the same time.

When I got onto the pitch, I saw Tyler and Julian talking and laughing together. I smiled at both of them. I snuck behind Tyler and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hey love" Tyler picked me up and spun me round.

"Hi handsome" I giggled and kissed him. We pulled away before turning round and facing Julian who had his phone out and took a photo of us.

"A happy family" Julian mumbled to himself

( Hey guys I hope you enjoyed another requested imagine, I still have two more to write before I post new preferences. TYLER IS BAE GUYS 😍😍 )