Justin James Watt for Ellie

For some reason recently, I've been feeling sick. Every morning, I've ended up throwing up, I thought that I just didn't feel well, but the one thing that made me think differently was that I've missed my period.

When me and Justin got together, we have always been talking about having children, but we wanted them after we got married.

To say that I was worried, was a understatement. I was worried that maybe Justin would leave me if I found out I was pregnant before we go married. But I didn't know yet, I haven't taken a pregnancy test.

Because Justin was at practice at the moment, I texted my b/f/n (best friend name) to ask her to stop by the shop for me to pick up a pregnancy test. I got an answer straight away, and she was so happy.

In a matter of ten minutes, I heard knocking at the front door of mine and Justin's house. I rushed down the stairs and opened the door quickly to show b/f/n.

"Ellie have you told Justin yet?" b/f/n said excitedly

"Not yet b/f/n, I'm scared to tell him" I bit my lip slightly

"Don't worry Ellie, he will be fine with it" She said while handing me the test.

"I'm going to head home, so text me if you need anything" b/f/n said before making her way to her car and driving off the drive.

I closed the door behind her and looked down at the test in my hand. My hands were shaking which never usually happened to me. I quickly made my way to the bathroom and took the test.

Now all I had to do was wake for ten minutes, one problem was that I didn't know that Justin was two minutes away from home.

When the test was nearly completed, I heard the front door open and I was worried once again. Justin was home. What happened if he didn't want this baby?

I sighed quietly before I looked down at the test and there was two lines. I'm pregnant. I was scared, what would happen if something happen to me and the kid. I started to cry, forgetting that Justin may be able to hear me.

"Are you okay in there Ellie?" Justin said worriedly, I didn't answer.

"I'm coming in Ellie" Justin said before opening the door to see me crying my eyes out with a positive pregnancy test in my hands.

Justin took the pregnancy test out of my hands and saw that it was positive. He smiled brightly at me.

"Are you pregnant Ellie?"

I looked up at him with red eyes and nodded

"Are you not mad Justin?" I bit my lip

"Why would I be mad? I'm going to be a dad" Justin smiled brightly at me again before wrapping his arms around my waist and spun me around

"We are going to be parents Ellie" Justin smiled again

"Yes, yes we are Justin" I leaned up before kissing him

And at that moment, I knew I was lucky to have Justin

( Hey Ellie, I hope that you enjoy this imagines (: If you guys would like an imagine, just comment on the request page, which is the first chapter to this book )