Chapter Ten.

Zoya's POV.

The Muslim Women is Clothed in strength & Dignity. She Trust in Allah & Smiles  without fear of anything.

This was the latest text from my secret admirer. I'm so happy to have this person here in my life because for some reason it's like they know exactly how I'm feeling or what I'm going through.

I was currently walking to the locker room since someone 'accidentally' pushed me in the cafeteria room as I was walking with my food.

I could feel them staring at me, but all I could do was ignore them I did not want to get into an argument with anyone I was just sick and tired of how every step I took or the way I even breathed irritated some people that were around me.

Trying to focus on anything but what was currently happening I zoomed out and started to think of my last encounter with Adam.

"So like are you trying to tell us that men are allowed to marry a maximum of four women at the same time?"  Steven says as a big smirk makes its way onto his face. We were currently all sitting outside before school started  since it was a beautiful morning.

"Are you sure Adam that, that's not one of the reasons that got you to convert?" Everyone in the circle started to laugh, even I was curious into why he converted like what got him thinking about Islam in the first place.

"Well do you guys remember the night we won the interstate tournament?" Although I wasn't there to see them win I sure did remember that night due to the fact that I had to stay late at University to get my assessment done, among other things.

The thought of that night brought shivers to my spine, so many things happened that night that I wished I almost died that night.

"Well remember how I got beat up by the other team members in the alley way and couldn't come to Uni for nearly a week?" Everyone nods their head as we take a moment of silent to remember that time. Although I wasn't their friend I knew exactly what was going on that time.

"Well what I didn't tell you is that the girl who rescued me was in fact a Muslim, like I couldn't really make out who she was  but I saw she was wearing a scarf. That night I remembered how she slowly moved her hand over my bruised body, which caused the pain to slowly reduce"  although Adam says he doesn't know who she was I felt him staring at me at the corner of my eyes.

"So that's what got you curious about Islam?" Steven says, everyone was so serious at this moment like no one dared to crack a joke.

"Yeah because this girl she didn't even know me she could have just walked away because I might have caused her danger if the boys came back and saw her, but yet she helped me" everyone nodded their head in understanding.

"If I ever find out who she is I will do anything in my power to help her, if she ever needs help because she was the one that helped me see the right path" I didn't want to think it but it was to late because it already crossed my mind, but thankfully he got beat up that night.

"Never forget the favours done for you, but always forget the favours you've done for others" I signed to Adam, so that he could tell them what I was saying, and that is exactly what he did.

I'm happy that Adams friends have excepted him as a Muslim but I also hope that by being around him they can see the true meaning of Islam.

Inn Sha Allah.

"Thats so true Zoya because when you find yourself in a situation where someone needs your help, you should be happy to help because that means that their prayers are being answered through you"nodding my head to what Adam said I was actually really happy because I learnt something new.

Never in my life have I thought that way when I go to help someone.

"That's a good way of thinking about it, But like back to that four wives thingy, like you Muslim men are so lucky" we all started to laugh as Jonathon says with a serious look on his face.

"It's not all that nice because the man has to be able to provide for all four of them equally meaning more work" Adam says, I'm glad that Adam is learning something's on his own and isn't depending on me to tell him, which shows how persistent he is to learn.

" however it is stated in the Quran that 'You will never be able to do perfect justice between wives even if it is your ardent desire'[4:129] " I write on my notepads as I show them.

"I don't know how other people can do it but I'm like so against my future husband marrying another one women or me even marrying someone who is already married" Annabelle says.

"Yeah like I'm totally with you Annabelle, like I don't like judging people so people can do whatever they want unless it is not harming those around them" Jennifer says as she leans back onto the grass.

"Anyways I better start heading in cause I have class in fifteen minutes" I write just before I get up to walk inside.

"Hey mute girl" I came back to reality once I heard that one voice I was trying to avoid all day finally catch up to me and say.

A/N: there might be more Grammar mistakes then usual but I just woke up and wanted to write this chapter so I hope you enjoyed.

And please do leave your thoughts about polygamy?