Chapter Five

Zoya's POV.

"Yes I am, is their a problem with that?" Adam turns around and looks at Paige one more time.

"Ofcourse their is why are you wasting your time with a mute terrorist, she can bomb your house without even saying a word...get it cause she's mute" she turns around and says to her minions and then suddenly they started to laugh.

"So just because she is a Muslim you think you have the right to look down on her?" I heard anger make its way into Adams voice.

"Well obviously" Paige flips her hair as she says. Adam closes his eyes as he took several deep breaths.

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful.

A small smile made its way onto my face once I heard Adam whispering those words repeatedly to calm him down.

"No matter your social status or how powerful you feel you are,we are all equal we came here by birth and will leave by death" Adam said once he opened his eye, looking up at Paige I could tell she didn't really care about what he was saying because the whole time he spoke she was looking at her nails.

"Anyways, I'll be leaving since I'm starting to get bored, I'll see you around babe and you... Muslim mute watch your back" and just liked that she quickly turned around and started to walk away as if she was in a fashion show.

"I'm really sorry about that, if me talking to you is going to cause you trouble then you don't have..." but I quickly shook my head once I knew what he was going to say.

"No don't worry if I talk to you if I don't as long as I'm breathing she's not going to let me live in peace" I quickly wrote down as I showed it to Adam.

"I'm sorry to hear that...but from now on I will try to do everything in my power to help you" I quickly look up at his face once I heard his last words.

"And why would you do that?" I scribbled down quickly.

"To be honest I would really like to be your friend and I would never want to see my friends hurt" Adam gives me a warm smile as he speaks.

"I wouldn't mind being your friend and helping you out as well" I let him read the notebook as I smiled at him.

"Just give me one minute I will be back okay?" I asked as I quickly made my way up as he read what I wrote.

"Sure" were the last things I heard as I made my way to the bathroom. Once I was inside the bathroom I went and I faced the mirror since I had a feeling hat my scarf was showing my hair but where exactly I wasn't sure.

Removing the scarf completely, i was horrified to see the angle that my scarf was on, I started to quickly fix it all over again since I didn't want to keep Adam waiting.

When I was finally done I started to make my way to the door but I felt a vibration come from my pocket, looking at my screen I saw that I got a text from my secret admirer.

They say the Sunnah doesn't fit in to society they don't understand we weren't made for society, we were made for Jannah.

P.s: don't let anyone put you down.

The text said, for a second their I felt a pint of happiness in my heart that their were people in this world that still cared about me.

Thinking of a reply, I slowly made my way out of the bathroom.

"Can you show me who you are?" I quickly text as I put the phone in my pocket. I slowly made my way up to my seat. On my way their I saw Adam on his phone, since he still didn't realise I was their.

Looking at the screen of the phones when I got closer I can see that he was texting someone, I quickly turned my head to the side as I sat on my seat.

I would have loved to know who he was texting but as my creator said 'And do not spy on one another'[49:12] so spying I shall not.

Adam turned to the side and once he realised I was their he quickly shut the screen on his phone, as he then puts it on the table facing it down.

"So what you going to teach me next" Adam turns him self around so he has my full attention. Staring at the distant for a bit I started to think what other piece of information I should tell him, then it hit me.

"One of the biggest sins is Shirk, Shirk means to worship anyone or anything other than our singular God, Allah. To hold that Allah has an equal, by worshiping another with Him, whether it be a stone, tree, sun, moon, prophet, sheikh, star, angel or other, even though he has created you, is a great sin that will not be forgiven and the person will remain in Hell Fire for eternity" I turned to paper around so that Adam could read it.  I sat back as I let Adam consume all of the information I just gave him without getting confused. Once I felt it was alright for me to carry on I did.

"Allah, the Most High, the Almighty, says, 'Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray'.[4 :116]" a small smile made its way onto my face once I saw Adam nodding his head as he understood.

"Let me repeat it one more time do not commit Shirk or Allah will forbid  you the Garden and the fire will be your refuge"

A/N: DO NOT COMMIT SHIRK BECAUSE ONCE YOU DO YOU ARE DOOMED FOR ETERNITY.