Chapter Three

Zoya's POV.

Don't depend on too much people in this world because even your shadow leaves you when you are in darkness but just know I can be a shoulder when you need.

This was the recent text from my secret admirer as the stranger likes to call their self.

'So what should I call you then, it's only fair that I know your name since you know mine' i wrote the text when I realised that this stranger knows much more about me then they are saying.

If it'll make you happy just call me secret admirer, because that's what I am. Was what they said, I stood there staring at the screen as I came up with people that might do this but as usual I came to a early stop.

I was currently sitting down in the library as I tried to complete today's homework because I knew if I went home there wouldn't be time for me to get any school work done with all the chores that I would be given.

This is how I usually spend my break time since I moved to Caroline College, a small college that everyone who lived in the small town of Caroline went to.

We moved here because of fathers work we always move around depending on where his work locates him, that is also one of the reasons why I don't have friends.

However for some reason we stayed in Caroline longer then any other place we went to, we usually stay about one year or so in one location however this time we stayed for more then three years and yet father still doesn't know when he will get relocated.

Inshallah soon.

I only had one friend in my whole time here, but she to she left me when the bullying due to being the only Hijabi got to much.

And that friend was, Anna. Anna was a quiet, blue eyed girl with red hair she was prettier then most girls in this school although she kept it natural, however one thing she lacked was confidence.

Anna was the most shyest person I've met, that all changed when she joined Paige's gang.

"So that's it everything we ever had you are planning on just throwing it like that?" I signed to her as I tried to fight the tears that were threatening to come out.

Anna understood sign language since her little brother was also a mute.

"It's not like that it's just being around you I'm developing a lot of enemies, and that's not fair on me" she says with a sad look on her face.

"So you think I asked for this, it's not fair on me too I didn't do anything, if you were a true friend you would have stuck with me until the end" I sign as I attempt to packed my books that were laying on her bed, however it was impossible to do the two at once.

"I told you the solution before" she sat down on the bed and looks at me.

"Don't even bring that up" turning around I give her the evil look.

"Honest though just think about it, it's not like it's going to hurt you if you remove the hijab of your head, even your mum doesn't wear a scarf I just don't understand why you do" she looks down at her hand as she tries to think of Allah knows what.

"I don't care what anyone does or doesn't like this is something that I am doing for Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. And if they don't like it then that's up to them, because if I go around doing what they want, at the end I will be the one alone facing Allah and receiving my punishment" I felt my hand start to quickly move as I used more force with every word.

Although me and her have been friends for a while when I started to talk about religion she always zoned out since she doesn't 'judge someone by there religion' as she likes to say.

"Punishment?" She finally looks up at me as she says.

"Yes punishment because we are disobeying Allah" I slowly sign as I get back to closing my now packed bag.

"How?" She still has that confused look on her face.

Taking out my phone I start to quickly text a message since it'll be hard to sign it all, then the moment I clicked send I walked out no longer wanting to associate myself with someone who wants to pull me away from Allah.

Letting her read it alone,

"Because in the Quran it is said to 'tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess, or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allah in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed.'" [24:32]

A/N: don't try to please those around you in the Dunya the only one you should please is our Creator, because when you die who will go with you in the grave? It's just you and your sins and good deed, to meet our Creator.