Chapter Fifteen

Evan
I promised Dab I would see him today, and I'm going to keep that promise, I've just got to figure out how. I came home from his house last night, and the stare my parents gave me when I walked through the front door, I will never forget it. My dads cold, dead, eyes seemed to be piercing my heart. My mothers disapproving frown. I ran up to my room after that. I jumped on my bed and let out a very long sigh. My phone vibrated. It was Dab. I can't even remember what we texted because all I could think was I really like this kid huh.
the only thing I remember saying is that I would see him tomorrow. Evan are you an idiot!? How do you plan to leave the house tomorrow. I thought to myself. I couldn't think about it anymore. I shut my light off and went to bed. I woke up to a pair of dark eyes about 2 inches from my face.

       "Ahh!" I Screamed

        "Shhhh.."  the person said while covering my mouth.

          "Who are you? Why are you here!?" I tried to yell through their hands.

          "Will you hush up? It's me, Dab!"

           "Dab?" I said bewildered

           "I figured it would be hard for you to sneak out to see me, so I snuck out to see you!" He said proud of himself

           "If your parents found out, if my parents found out, they woul-"

           "But they won't, so it's not going to be a problem." Dab interrupted

           "Uhg, fine." I said sitting up "what time is it anyway?"

         "Only 3:38 AM" he said confidently

          "3:38 AM? Have you gone mad?!"

          "Will you keep it down? Yes I know it's early. But I don't know what other time to see you." He said

           "Ok I'm sorry." I said

            "Evan? Are you alright?" It was my mother.

            "Uhh..yeah! Just had a nightmare that's all!" I yelled. I looked at Dab "get in the closet. Now." I whispered. My mom walked in.

           "You screamed pretty loud, must've been a bad nightmare huh?" She asked

            "Yeah. Sorry for waking you up. I'm gonna head back to sleep now."

            "Alright." She said while walking out the door.

            "That was a close one." Dab said while opening the closet door.

           "Ya' think?" I said in an annoyed tone. "Okay well I'm tired so we better get to sleep."

           "We?" He said confused

            "Well have fun trying to sneak out then." I said trying to convince him to stay

            "No it's fine. I'll stay here. If you want." He said with a smirk.

             "You're a little shit. You know that?" I said laughing

             "Yeah I get that a lot" he said while climbing into my bed

               "Goodnight Dab." I whispered

                "Goodnight Evan." He answered

                The feeling of knowing he was laying next to me, was the greatest feeling I have ever known. I never wanted that moment to end.

but it did.