Chapter Eight

Dab
               Well it was just a typical Monday. I got to school at around 7:30 and the day was already extremely boring. The bell rang and I went to P.E my least favorite class. I kept hearing talk about a "new boy" in our grade. I went to go talk to a group of girls about it.

"Hey, what's this new kids story?" I ask

The girls look at me. "I don't really know, all I know is he has dark hair like you and he has never been to public school." One of them answered

"Okay thanks." I walk away. Never been to public school? How is that even possible? We don't have any home school groups around here. At least I don't think so. I walk to my next period-World history. That class is so boring. After that one finally finished, I went to lunch. I went to go sit with some of my friends at our table. (We sit at the same table every day) I get a glance of what I think is the new kid. He does have unusually dark hair like me. Lunch ends and I go to my locker to get my algebra book. Why can't I remember my combination? I think I'm thinking too much about the new boy. I don't know why? We always get new kids. I finally remember the code, grab my stuff and head to class. I'm just sitting down when I hear..

"Class I would like to introduce you to our new student." My teacher says for the whole class to hear

The boys hair is dark and thin. He's tall like me and has a muscular build. He locks eyes with me. I start to blush. Why am I blushing? God damn it why am I blushing! Do I like this kid?
He looks away quickly. Shit. Was I staring? I'm  not listening to a word my teacher is saying. All I'm thinking is that a recognize this kid from something. I just can't put my finger on it. But ones things for sure,

I think I like the "new kid"