Yummy Mate

Carlos' POV

Ha. Ha . Ha. I get to take Aspen's virginity and not Ashton, who is at the back of my mind, not even a muttering a word. I guess he's sleeping, sort of.

The boy in my arms was quiet and tense. Did he not want me or something? Well I mean he did have a serious boner caused by me so that can't be the case.

"W-Well if you don't want me. At least t-teach me how to get rid of it. " He squeaked out. I frowned.

"Of course I want you. You just don't seem to happy about it. " I stated softly.

"Well this isn't how I expected to loose my virginity ." He snapped. Oh.. he's a virgin. Why didn't I think about that?

"Well, how did you expect to loose it?" I asked curiosly.

There was a moment of silent as he turned to face me, his odd green eyes glimmering at mine.

"I didn't expect to loose it." He said without emotion but his eyes showed he felt pathetic .

"Oh well... um I'll be gentle?" I blurted out. I mean, what the hell was I supposed to say anyway?

Smut ahead, full smut, going all the way in. Pun intended.

He said nothing but he did straddle my waist, waiting.

I needed to calm him down but keep him horny. I know I'm bad but, he smells yummy when he's horny. Is that too much of a childish word? Nah, at least I think not.

I press my lips against his, softly moving against him. He does the same, slithering his arms around my neck. I drag my tongue across his bottom lip, slipping it in as he gasps. Instead of just letting me take over the kiss, he fights back with his hot tongue.

I pushes him on his back while entering him. His grip on me tightens and he grunts in pain. I pull away, panting too see he's trying not to cry.

"Am I really that big?" I smirked down at him. He frowned and glared at me. "Sorry sorry, apperantly it hurts the first time. " I tell him.

"So big bad wolf is a virgin too huh?" Now he smirked, eyes flickering up a fire in me.

"Let's get this straight, " I slowly started moving in and out of him. Making him bit his lip. "I fuck. I don't get fucked."

I put a little more power and speed, waiting for his reaction.

His back arched and a nice, long and loud moan came out of his swollen lips.

I didn't say anything, not wanting to kill the mood. But let me just say this, this boy was tighter than a sewing needle hole. Of course I'm exaggerating, but damn it felt good.

I sped up a lot and started pounding in him. Well one, that pace was too slow for me, and I needed to hear his moans.

He let out a loud moan and a little drizzle of drool came out the side of his mouth.

I let a loud, husky moan slip through my own lips.

It went on for a bit like that,  moans echoing and bouncing off the cave walls. Till he moaned something.

"Oh Carlos please faster." Aspen moaned underneath me. I looked down at him, surprised. "Please."

"Mmm what did you say?" I taunted , going slower.

"Fuck me faster, Carlos!" He growled at me. I held back a chuckle and sped up a lot. And where there is speed, there is power. So of course I was pounding into him with half the power I could.

He screamed in pleasure as he threw his head back, bucking his hips. He moaned my name, telling me he was close.

I wrapped my hand around his shaft and began jerking him off.

He kept moaning, gasping time to time everytime I jerked him off harder or squeezed him softly .

It was amusing, watching the blush on his cheeks, the drips of drools coming out of his mouth, the cloud of lust in his eyes and my favourite part of this all. Him screaming my name.

I gave him one nice powerful lust making him release on my hand. I release too, surprisingly, I usually lasted longer than that. Maybe it was the pleasuring shocks from the mate bond?

He panted heavily underneath me, his chest rising and falling.

I picked him up, holding him like a baby and walked him back to the dorm.

Considering I had my fun, I gave Ashton back control.

But not before Aspen leaned his head on my shoulder and mumbled an I love you. Then he past out.