Lazy Morning

Fluff (Dean x Reader)

You opened your eyes slowly, adjusting to the bright light streaming in through your bedroom window. As you stretched your arms and legs wide in your bed, you realized that the space next to you was empty. Dean must have gotten up already, so you head to the bathroom to find him.

As your feet hit the wood floor of your apartment, you shriek and recoil back into the bed. It's too cold for this!, you thought, snuggling back under your comforter.

A few minutes later, your nose detected the delicious smell of eggs and bacon, your favorite. You can hear the crackling and sizzling of the yummy breakfast calling your name. Braving the cold, you jumped out of bed and tiptoed to the kitchen. As you rounded the corner of the hallway, you spotted Dean standing at the counter with his back facing you. You took a moment to examine his shoulders and back, the muscles defined through his soft gray t shirt.

“Hey beautiful,” he said, still facing away, “how about you come over here and enjoy some breakfast before it gets cold.”

“But I sure am enjoying this view…” you could hear the smile in his voice as he laughed in response. As you walked over towards him, he turned and pulled you swiftly into his arms.

“How on earth did I get this lucky?” he whispers as he kisses behind your ear.

“Shouldn't I be the one asking that question, Dean Winchester?” you reply with a giggle. He pulls you closer, hugging you tight, and places a loving kiss on your jaw.

“I'm so glad I have you.” Dean gently scrapes his teeth all along your collarbone and mouths down your neck. You're about to slide your hand under his t shirt when you hear loud beeping… It's the fire alarm going off.

Dean hurries to grab the burned bacon off of the griddle and you grab a cookie sheet to try and fan the smoke out when you burst into a fit of giggles. Dean can't help but joke, “Baby, we're just too hot!”