Natsu Dragneel!

I tied my hair into a high ponytail, leaving my bangs hanging. It's just another day at school, I tried to remind myself. I have a very important test today, my maths test. I studied hard like usual but my schooling is the only thing that is going to get me a good job in the future. I may come from a rich heritage thanks to my parents but I don't want to depend on my parents for my future. I want to take control of it and make my own way to my own career. I looked in the mirror, my blonde hair now nicely done. I had my regular mini skirt on and my spaghetti strap singlet top. It complemented my curves but also lets the cold breeze touch my skin. I stuff my notes into my backpack and slump it over my back. While doing this I grab my phone and realize I have a text from my best friend Levy.

'Hey I'm at your door' - 5 mins ago

I quickly spray some perfume on before rushing downstairs. I open the front door to a small girl in an orange dress, she has short blue hair that spikes up at the top so she usually wears a headband. She has her eyes glued to her phone. This is Levy Mcgarden, my best friend, she always has been and always will be. 

"Hey Levy"

She doesn't look up from the screen.

"Levy hello" I wave my hand in front of her face until she looks up.

"Oh sorry Lucy, it's just that I was reading this amazing article"

"Really what about"

"It was published 5 minutes ago about this guy on the run" She explains as we start walking towards our school.

Levy is always the first to here about any kind of news, not because she likes gossip but because she loves reading and news happens to be interesting. Usually she mentions the articles that involve a certain guy. He was framed for murder a while ago or thats what Levy says. His name is Gajeel Redfox, Levy believes he didn't do it and her evidence is pretty convincing. 

"Let me guess Gajeel"

"No"

"Who then?"

"His name is Natsu, he is on the run after vandalizing the Dragneels mansion several times but apparently he is there runaway son"

My father does business with the Dragneels, I never met there son though since all my father cares about is business. I wonder why he ran away from his home?

"But get this Lu"

"What?"

"He has pink hair"

I chuckle as Levy shows me a photo of a boy who looks my age, he has onyx eyes and a very attractive body but his hair looks absolutely ridiculous, it's pink.

After we have a good laugh at the boy with pink hair we start talking about our test.

"Lu did you bring everything for the test?"

"I'm pretty sure"

"Pencil"

"Yup"

"Rubber"

"Yup"

"Protractor"

"Set square"

"Yup and yup"

"Calculator" 

"Yup"

"Your notes"

"Your glasses"

"Yup and....."

"NOOO!" 

"Levy I left my glasses at home"

"Lu there is only fifteen minutes till school starts"

I had to think quick, I always use my glasses on tests, otherwise I use eyes drops but my glasses help me more.

"I'll rush back and get them"

I began running too fast to hear Levy reply, my house is fifteen minutes away so I had to run. As I ran and ran I slowly got closer. I began panting uncontrollably and my hand came in  contact with a hard surface, a tree. That was when my eyes caught a moving figure, a boy running, he was wearing a cap and glasses. What was he running from? He eventually reached a car, a black Bugatti Chiron. He looked left and right to see if anyone was watching but he didn't notice me, how rude I'm always noticed. Why did he care if people saw him?I heard the smash before I saw it, he broke the window. I began running towards him and when he opened the door I stopped to yell.

"What are you doing!"

I was one meter away from him now and he saw me.

"Shhhhh"

"Don't shhh me"

"Their coming for me"

He grabbed me and walked to the other side of the car placing me in the seat.

"Excuse me!" I said in my sassiest voice ever.

"Just sit"

He closed the door and before I knew it he was in the drivers seat.

"Fasten your seatbelt"

Normally I would've disobeyed and called the cops but there was something different about this guy, something I had never felt before rushed through me.

"The name is Natsu Dragneel"

He removed his cap and glasses revealing the pink hair and onyx eyes I saw this morning, except this wasn't an article.