Chapter 10 - Will

Will

"So who's the chick with the glasses, and the other girl?" Aiden – one of my team mates – asks me looking at Auburn who's talking to Randy and Les at the keg.

"New neighbors" I answer vaguely

"Well, those are some hot new neighbors. You know if she has a boyfriend?" John – another team mate – asks looking intently at Auburn's ass.

"No. And stay away" I answer slightly pissed.

"Not happening, they're coming this way bro" Aiden says a little too late because she's already standing next to me.

"Hey Will, and friends?" Auburn says looking at the guys I was talking to and smiling.

"Yeah hey Will and friends" Randy says after Auburn not sounding like her usual pissed of self. Or maybe it's just Crowe that makes her sound pissed off.

"Hell yeah, we can be friends. I'm Aiden if you were wondering" he says looking at Auburn appreciatively

"I actually wasn't" she mumbles before taking a sip of her beer, which makes me chuckle. I slip my arm around her waist and pull her closer. The little gasp that escapes her lips is just too adorable

"Ah so you boys have already met Hogwarts and my dear Frosty" Crowe says slapping Randy's ass and making some of her beer spill

"What the hell bird?" Randy snaps angrily at Crowe. Oh yeah, it's definitely Crowe that pisses her off.

"I told you it's Crowe" Crowe asks looking exasperated

"Hogwarts? Bird? Frosty? What is going? Exactly how drunk are you guys?" John asks looking confused

"I don't know about them, but I'm not drunk at all. This is Hogwarts –'' Crowe says jabbing a thumb in Auburn's direction, then throwing an arm around Randy's shoulder "-and Frosty here says I'm now a bird. But if one of you calls me that I will kick you asses"

"Okay bird whatever you say" Aiden says mockingly

"C'mon Milo wants to go back" Crowe says ignoring Aiden and focusing on me, Auburn and Randy

"Bye?"Auburn says awkwardly to John and Aiden. I steer her away before they can saysomething and lead us towards our little group. Randy and Crowe are walking infront of us and Randy's busy slapping Crowe's hand away from her ass angrily,and obviously he's just laughing and tightening his hold.