But she wouldn't leave.

"I'm damn right! I'm sure as hell know it was you! You're the only person I know who would happily jump at the opportunity to kill someone and do it in the most brutal way."She exclaims annoyed as she takes a seat across from me.

"Anyway, Imma be working over here until my trap gets remodelled, which won't be for long. It's almost finished." Shianne sighs. She stood up and headed towards the kitchen where we cook the supplies. If she's looking for food, she better go buy some. Ain't shit in this bitch.

"You ain't got no food up in here!" She hollered like I expected. I was not about to shout. I waited for her to come back and take a seat.

"No, Shianne. This is a trap house. Not a home. Even though two people live here, they don't cook, so, you wouldn't find shit. If you want sum'n to eat, go buy it." I huff getting annoyed at her presence. I grabbed hold of the edge of the chair and hopped down to my office. I wasn't tryna be around anyone.

I pushed the door shut and sat in my chair thinking things over. Ny didn't want Pancho at the meeting just in case he relayed anything to his father.
I understand her suspicions against the Cubans, but I'm convinced that he's not the bad one. He never does shit out of the ordinary like Manolo.

Manolo.

When I think about it, he's always with Harley. He can never do drops with me anymore or he's always doing something else. He's been moving shady forreal.

"I need you to do me a favor." Keiran, one of my most loyal workers says, breaking me out of my thoughts. I didn't even see when he came in.

"No."

"What do you mean no? I ain't even asked you yet and you already sayin' no. Wait 'till I ask you the question." He says. I sigh and rub my forehead in annoyance.

"Aiight ask me."

"I need you to help me get my drivers license so I can take Vivian to prom." He smiles, flashing his gold grill at the bottom. He's giving his hopes up.

"No." I mutter bluntly.

"You so mean mane. Ion even know why I asked you in the first place." He sighs, leaving my office.

I don't know why he was asking me myself. He should've expected a no.

I place a hand on my lower stomach and rub my hand in small circles.

A baby, a mini me.

Once my belly grows, it's gonna be harder to hide and eventually I'll have to tell Pancho. But, for now, it's best kept as a secret.

Braelynn's POV

I was at the main trap in Niyelle's office. She decided to just go along with one of Angel's plans but in an orderly way. There was no other kind of way to take them out. Negotiation probably was going to fail.

"We are going to take them out one by one." She said, putting bullets in one of her guns.

"Now?" I asked.

"No. Not now. I'm just loading my guns for an emergency. But we have to plan out where all of Alonzo's workers are."

"I can do that." I insisted.

"I was just going to ask you that too. I'm going to be hiring more people today. I need more security."

I nodded my head. "Well, maybe we can get one of our female workers to come with me and flirt with Alonzo's guys because I'm sure they might know who I am if I try that stunt." I suggest.