°•| Twenty-Eight: Chaos

Angel's POV

I had just arrived at the corner that got bombed yesterday. I looked around the scene. It was rubble everywhere. My eyes roamed the ground and I spotted the word "La Em" in red paint.

The Mexicans came straight to mind. This shit needs to be sorted. If Niyelle is afraid to take him out, I don't care, I'll do it slowly. But, at least I'm getting it done. I'm not afraid of dying.

"You ready BO$$?" Ibiza called, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah drive to the west side." I told him, handing him my keys. I checked my clips as I got in the front and acknowledged the other two guards that were in the back.

"What you bout to do?" Ibiza questioned as he drove looking straight ahead.

I closed out of my phone and shoved it in my pocket. I looked at him then back at the guards to make sure I had their full attention.

"I'm gonna shoot up one of their traps like how they did S.J.'s Trap."

~~

Ibiza parked a block down from the trap so we could put on our bullet proof vests and gear up.

I tucked my gun in my waist band and put two knives in the side of my black and green army pants.

Slowly we made our way towards the warehouse moving in twos. Surprisingly, nobody was outside. No guards, nothing.

I nodded for the first two guards to take the front. Me and Ibiza will take the back.

As we got 'round there, we heard bullets going off. Ibiza kicked in the door. The whole place flew up. I started shooting recklessly hitting bitches and niggas who were smoking and slacking.

We moved around the house, shooting who we could. While we took what we could, we made it up the stairs. There were three doors and three guards on the floor with bullets in them.

I didn't see no sign of my other two guards. Where the fuck they go?

I was caught off guard when it felt like the wind got knocked out of me and my knees caved in. Ibiza caught me before I dropped to the ground. I was still shooting with one hand.

He rushed out the house, laying me in the car before jogging back over to the warehouse. He set it on fire with the dead people in it. Finally, one of our other guards came around and grabbed a can of spray paint, spraying "MQ" along the ground. Then he pulled back into the car.

~

We arrived back at my trap. I was carried out of the car due to the bullet wound in my left thigh. As I was put in a chair, the nurse I had on payroll came rushing over and cut my Gucci army pants.

"Did you buy these? I know I ain't give yo ass permission to cut my shit." I said through clenched teeth 'cause the pain was real.

She ignored me and continued to tender to my leg. When she was done she wrapped a bandage around my leg and told me to sit still for awhile.

I was checking my phone to reply to a message from Keiran about being able to miss a drop for a exam. I looked up to see Shianne walk in and sit next to me.

"Can I help you?" I ask bluntly not looking up from my phone.

"Yeah you can. Why did you do that? You know they gonna come back for us!" she spat as she turned on the tv to the local news which was displaying the burning warehouse.

"Are you sure that was me? I've been sitting here all day. I mean, I can't move my leg. It's wounded." I mutter sarcastically not really trying to keep up a conversation with her.