The end...is just the beginning

Yui was walking around in the mansion. She let her mind wander around, but what she didn't know is that she wasn't supposed to be near a certain door. She froze by the door. Remembering all the things this person behind the door has done to her and the brothers. She was lost in thought. 

Yui.

  She was breathing heavier, fearing the woman that made her do horrible things. 

Yui!

   She shook her head as she tried to forget what this woman, Cordelia has done many awful things in the past.

YUI!!!

   Yui was shook out of her thoughts and saw who was calling her. Ayato had his hands on her shoulder, looking her straight in the eyes. She calms herself down and hugs her boyfriend.

"You have to stay away from this door. We don't want her out again." Ayato says. 

   Yui nods and follows him down the hall. When they turned towards the corner, they saw Reiji walking by. 

   He gives them both a questionable look. "What pray tell are you two doing? You weren't near the door were you?" 

"Relax Reiji, we didn't even touch it. We were just passing by." Ayato explains 

   Reiji nods and continues to walk. Both Yui and Ayato continue their walk. Yui stops in the middle of her tracks. She looked down at her feet. Ayato saw that something is bothering her. He asks if everything is ok. Yui just nods her head, but Ayato could see that she's not telling the truth.

"Yui, tell me the truth." 

Yui looks at him, "I'm just afraid of what would happen if she will return." 

Ayato holds her closer to him, "That will never happen and if that does, I will never let her get near you."

   They both stare at each as they lean forward and shared a kiss. As they broke apart, they smile at each other. They both look towards the large window in the hallway. The moon was full and beautiful. Ayato slowly lean towards Yui's neck. He kisses at first, then he bits her. Yui squeezes his shoulders as she feels a bit of pain. Ayato kisses the wound he has given her. Yui did the same thing to Ayato. Knowing a full moon can get a vampire crazy thirsty. 

"You know what, Ayato?" Yui asks

"What?" 

"I got a feeling that there's something good going to happen to you, me, and the others soon." 

   Yui looks at the window again, followed by Ayato. 

"Something good did happen to me." Ayato spoke. 

"What?" Yui looks at him. 

"You." 

   Yui smiles at him and they both shared a passionate kiss once again.  

Sorry it took so long and I hope you all enjoy.