Forgiveness

It took Ayato a few minutes to find Yui, she was with the group of girls that talked to her earlier. Yui just sat there as the girls tried to cheer her up. 

"Yui" Ayato called out to her.

   Yui raises her head and her eyes meet Ayato's. She could see that his eyes were filled with sadness and misery. The girls got in front of Yui.

"You should just go away!" 

"How dare you hurt Yui like that!" 

"No, guys it's okay." Yui finally spoke. 

   They all watch Yui walk away and not looking back. The group of girls walk away from Ayato, leaving him behind. Class had finally started. Ayato thought that this is his chance to try to talk to Yui. Since they have the same classes together. Just as Ayato walked in class, he saw that Yui was talking to Kanato. 

'I forgot that he's in the same classes too!' 

"Come on Yui, you can sit next to me and teddy." Kanato grabs Yui's hand and leads her to, two empty desks. 

   The blood in Ayato body started to boil. He was started to get jealous of  little brother. He just want to grab Yui and set her next to him. School had finally ended and Ayato still tried to talked to Yui. He could see that she was talking to Laito and Kanato. 

"Are you feeling any better little bitch?" Laito asks with a smile.

"Laito, I-I don't want to talk about it right now." Yui lowered her head. "Aww Yui is sad, we should try to cheer her up, right teddy." 

   The three soon walked out. What made Ayato really mad, is that Kanato was holding Yui's hand and Laito's hand on Yui's waist. 

'I'm going to kill them!!!'

   Everyone was in the limousine, Yui was sitting between Kanato and Laito. 

"That's it!!! Yui I'm sorry I didn't mean to, it was just to mess with Hana!!!" Ayato yells.

   Yui looks at Ayato and she could see that he's very hurt. "If you are really sorry, why don't you apologize to her in front of the school?" Subaru spoke. Soon Ayato agree to this and they all thought he's going to be embarrassed about it. 

   The next day, Ayato was working a way to try to apologize to Yui again, and show that he really means it. Ayato saw Yui was putting some books in her locker and closes it. 

"Yui I need to talk to you!" Ayato spoke, which causes the other students to look at them. 

"Yui I'm very, very sorry. I mean it!" 

"How do I know that you're really sorry for what you've done. What you did really hurt me." 

"I know and I'm sorry! That was very stupid to do! Please take me back!"

   The other students started to whisper to each other. Everything was so intense for Yui. 

"I want to know how you're sorry." 

"With this." 

   Ayato grabs Yui by her waist and pulls her closer. Ayato presses him lips onto Yui's. Her eyes widens at first, but she ends up falling for him again. The students cheers for them and congratulates them for being a couple again. Soon Hana made her way towards them. 

"What's going on here! You're supposed to be with me, not her!" 

"Just get the hell away from us, Hana!!! I don't want to see you hurt Yui again!!! And nobody want a plastic surgery body like yours!!!" 

   Everyone started to laugh at the remark. Soon Hana storms off leaving everyone laughing at her. Yui rested her head on Ayato's shoulder and forgives him. 

"Do that again and I might not forgive you, ever." Yui giggles. 

"Don't worry, I'll never do that again." Ayato kisses her head.