Yui's transformation

Subaru was in the garden looking at the roses and sighing. He looked at the mansion and saw Yui and Ayato waking together. 

"Looks like you were right, a girl choose Ayato."  Subaru said as he looks at a rose.

"I bet you would rub it in our faces." Subaru chuckle a little, but he began to frown. "I wish you were here." 

   Ayato and Yui were in her room as they cuddled each other. Soon the cuddle became a long passionate kiss. Ayato started to pull Yui's shirt off as he continued to kiss her. "A-Ayato, this may be bad." Yui spoke. 

"Don't worry we are not doing 'it' yet." Ayato smirked and kisses Yui's neck. Yui gasp at the act. 

   Soon Ayato was in his boxers and Yui in her bra and panties. (BTW. I'm not that comfortable with these things sometimes.) Yui's hand ran through Ayato's hair, as his hand were on her waist. Soon they broke their kiss. They stared at each, deep in their eyes. 

   Ayato then bites Yui's neck a little. Yui made a small squeal as Ayato apologized and kissed her neck. 

"Yui I need you to drink my blood." Ayato instructed. Yui asked why and he explained everything to her. 

   Vampires live longer than humans, so Ayato doesn't want to lose Yui. He wants her to become a vampire like him and his brothers. Yui thought about it first and agreed. Ayato bit into his wrist and shared his blood with Yui.

    After Yui drank some of Ayato's blood, she fell asleep and Ayato held her tightly. Ayato knew soon he and Yui were married, he will be king of the vampires and Yui will be his loving queen. Ayato thought about it, he was happy that he will get to marry Yui someday. And maybe start a family of their own. Just the thought maybe Ayato happy.

   The next morning, Yui woke up and saw Ayato sleeping with her. She had a strange thirst and then she remembered what happened yesterday. Yui got up and went to the mirror and saw she had fangs of her own. Yui sighs and knew that her life has changed completely. Yui felt arms wrapped around her and she saw Ayato hugging her. She looked at Ayato and hugged back. 

"I'm a vampire now." Yui whispers as Ayato nodded. 

   Yui placed a hand on her throat and she became more thirsty. Ayato knew this and he knew exactly what to do. Ayato turned Yui around, facing him and pulled her closer. "Yui, drink." Ayato oredered as he held Yui. She wasn't sure because she didn't wan to hurt him. Ayato kisses her forehead and told her that he will be fine. Yui sighs and moves her head towards Ayato's neck. She could smell the blood and soon she bit his neck. Only drink a little just to satisfy her thirst. 

After drinking his blood, they both got ready and went to tell everyone.

"She's a vampire now?" Laito asked with a surprising tone. Both Yui and Ayato nodded. Everyone looked at each other and they continued with their discussion. 

"Now that Yui is a vampire, we need to teach everything about being a vampire." Reiji said. Everyone agrees and they began to teach Yui about more things about vampires.