Ayato vs Ruki part 2

"Wha-what are you four doing here?!" Yui questions them. 

"We just came to visit and have fun with you, masochistic kitten." Koi answers with a smile.

   Yui told them that they shouldn't be here and they should leave before the others see them. Yuma said that's too late because the Sakamaki brothers know that they are in the mansion. Yui still tried to warn them, but it was too late, the brothers were around them. 

"My, my, you all have very bad manners for intruding in our home." Reiji spoke with a serious tone. 

"Who cares anyway, we just wanted to talk to sow." says Yuma. 

"Make it....Ruki wants...to talk to....Eve.." Azusa corrected. 

"What do you guys want to talk about?" Subaru said with annoyed tone. 

"I want Yui to reconsider being with me." Ruki said. 

   Soon Ayato was really upset and challenged Ruki to a battle. Yui tried to stop it, but everyone agreed to the challenge. Everyone stepped away from Ayato and Ruki. They began to circle each other and soon Ayato tried to Ruki, but failed. Everyone just watched as both vampires were fighting for Yui. 

   Yui couldn't take it anymore, she wants to stop this savage fight. She tried to reach out to them, but Shu held her back. "Bad idea, you could get hurt." Yui didn't care, she cared about Ayato and Ruki not getting badly injured. 

   The punches and kicks were landing on Ayato and Ruki. They started to develop bruise, blood started to come from Ayato's mouth and blood was coming from Ruki's nose. They weren't giving up, they won't give up until Yui is one of his property. Yui can't stand it, she rushes to stop them. "STOP!!!" 

   Just was Yui made it towards them, everything went black. 

"YUI!!!"
Sorry it might be short. I hope you enjoy.
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!