Misunderstanding

Yui was in the school kitchen making takoyaki for Ayato. She thought that she should surprise him. She was putting the finishing touches on the takoyaki and was ready to give them to her boyfriend. 

   Yui was making her way towards Ayato's locker and saw that he was talking to the same girl that pushed her. She could see that the black haired girl was toying with Ayato and looks like he's going along with it.

"Come on Ayato, you deserve much better." The girl was tracing her finger on Ayato's chest. 

"I don't think I can, Hana." Ayato replied with a smirk. 

   Yui was getting a bad feeling about what's happening. She continued to watch and saw what crushed her heart. 

Hana kisses Ayato and he replies back.

    Yui gasps and tears started to come from her eyes. The gasp was loud enough for Ayato to hear. His eyes widen of what Yui had witnessed him done. 

   Ayato was making his way towards Yui but it was too late. She dropped the box of takoyaki and ran. Ayato grabbed the box and saw that the takoyaki was crumpled up. 

"Oh Ayato, you don't need that pathetic girl. I'm here." Hana made her way towards him. 

"Stay away from me!" 

"But the kiss-" 

"I was just messing with you!!! I never wanted to kiss you!!! Now thanks to you my girlfriend hates me!!! Stay away from me!!!" 

   Ayato ran to go find Yui leaving Hana behind. 

   Yui kept on running and running until she bumped into someone. 

"Hey! Watch where you're-, Yui?" Subaru saw Yui with tears in her eyes. 

   Yui hugged Subaru and buried her face into his chest. Subaru asked what happened, but Yui could barely speak with her sobbing. Yui try's to explain, but with her crying it was hard to explain. Subaru got all the information he needed and walks Yui to the limousine. 

   Ayato couldn't find Yui anywhere. He ends up give up and soon head towards the limousine, he figures that Yui might be in there. He wanted to explain to Yui and hopes that she will forgive him. 

'Fat chance.' Ayato thought. 

He entered the limousine and saw that the brothers were giving him a dirty look. 

'I'm dead.' 

   Ayato saw that Yui was sitting between Shu and Subaru. He tried to talk to Yui but she just turns her head away from him. 

"Yui I-" 

"You hurt little bitch's feelings, Ayato." 

"That was very mean that you hurt her like that, right teddy." 

   Ayato looked at his brothers and started to yell at him. 

"It wasn't what it looked like! I was just messing with Hana!" 

"Be quiet! It's bad enough you're yelling and now you kiss a girl behind your girlfriend's back." Shu said with his eyes closed. 

"I'm not taking to you!!! Yui listen-" 

"Just leave her alone Ayato!" Subaru pushes Ayato's hand away. 

   Ayato was really anger that his brothers won't let him get near Yui. He was about to break something in the limousine, until Reiji stopped him. "Ayato, that's enough!" 

   He stops and just sits there. 

   When they got home, the brothers wouldn't let Ayato get near Yui. "I bet this news will be all over the school soon." Ayato hears Laito talking. "Do you think that one of us will have Yui instead of Ayato." Kanato squeezes his teddy. Ayato growled at his brothers

"I think that's too soon to discuss about Yui being someone else's bride." Reiji said as he read his book. Shu and Subaru agreed with Reiji and left Ayato in the living. 

   He placed his hand on his face, shaking his head in anger. He couldn't tell if he was angry at himself or Hana. He knew that Yui might hate him now. Ayato's not going to give up he's going to get Yui back. 

   The next day everyone at school knew about the incident with Ayato and Hana. Whenever Ayato was walking by, people were whispering or giving him looks. A group of girls were with Yui near her locker. They asked her quest about what happened, but Yui wasn't comfortable talking about it. They all understand and took Yui with them to help her relax. 

"Relax Ayato you're with me now." 

   Ayato turned around and saw that Hana was behind him. She was about to kiss him, but Ayato pushed her away. 

"Stay the hell away from me!" Ayato yells. Everyone looked at him and Hana. 

"What's with you! You're supposed to be with me not that pathetic excuse of a girl!" 

   What Hana said really made Ayato mad. 

"I never liked you!!! I was messing with you!!! I love Yui!!! So get away from me!!!" 

   Everyone in the hall saw this and didn't knew what was happening or what to do. Ayato left to go find Yui and try to apologize to him. 

'I will get you back, Yui. I love you'