High school basketball

Yui was at her locker putting away the books she no longer needed and grabbed the supplies she needed for homework. Just as Yui closed her locker door, she was a group of girls with grins on their faces. Yui was confused on what's going on. That's when the girls started to ask questions on her relationship with Ayato. 

"I heard you're dating Ayato Sakamaki, is it true?"

"Did he take you out on a romantic date?" 

"Is your relationship wonderful?" 

   All of the girls started asking her questions to Yui and they were crowding her. 

"Yes,  everything's true." Yui finally replies. 

   All of the girls in the group started to congratulate Yui on her relationship. They asked her more questions and she replies. They gave out little 'awww's and complements about her and Ayato. 

   Soon Yui was outside looking for her vampire boyfriend. She heard cheering coming from the basketball court. A group of fan girls were drooling over the boys who were playing. Yui made her way to see what's happening, Ayato was playing against a boy in their grade. Soon Yui started to cheer Ayato on. Three girls gave Yui a dirty look and made their way towards her. 

"What's a girl like you doing with a boy like Ayato Sakamaki?" A girl with black hair said. She seemed like the leader to Yui. 

   Yui remained quiet until the two girls that were behind the black haired girl spoke. "She asked you a question!" The girls with brown hair said in union. 

   Yui didn't replied, she just turned her back and continued to watch the game. The black haired girl grabbed Yui's shoulder and turned her towards her. 

"I don't know why you're with him, but I know this. You are nothing but a pathetic, excuse of a woman! And he deserves better than you!" The black haired girl pushed Yui down and landed near Ayato's feet. 

   Ayato saw this and help his girlfriend up.

"What the hell's wrong with you?!" Ayato screams at the three girls. 

   The black haired girl made her way towards Ayato and started to play with him. "Oh come on Ayato, you deserve so much better than a pathetic girl like Yui Komori." 

"Yeah right! I love Yui! And I don't want you or your plastic surgery body!" 

   The group gave an 'OH' to Ayato's remark. With that the three girls stormed off. 

"You ok, Yui?" 

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." 

   Ayato smiled at her and soon but his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. He locked his lips on hers. In front of everyone. Some students applauded, while some gave positive comments and awww's. 

"Yo Sakamaki! This is a basketball court! Not a make out court!" The boy joked as it earned a couple of laughs. 

   Ayato went back to play against his opponent and eventually won the game.

   At home, Yui was looking at herself in a mirror. She thought about what that girl said to her. Yui thought that she was pathetic and Ayato might deserve better. Now that she's a vampire, she still feels useless. 

   Soon there was a know on the door. Yui answered the door and saw that Ayato came. Before Yui could say anything, Ayato presses his lips with Yui's. She gave in to the kiss as she closed her eyes. 

"Yui don't listen to those girls. You're beautiful and an amazing girl I know and I really mean it that I said I love you." Ayato told her. 

Yui smiles "I love you too." 

   They both sealed their love with another passionate kiss.