Ayato and Yui moment

Yui had finally got the hang of being a new vampire, but she was not that comfortable about drinking blood. Just as Yui was walking back to her room, she was stop by Kanato. He look at her as he was squeezing his teddy. But the weird thing to Yui is that he didn't look mad, he had a small smile on his face. 

"Yui could you please come to my room?" Kanato asked. Yui nodded and followed the teddy hugging vampire.

    As Kanato and Yui enter the room, Kanato had set up a tea party. "Please have a seat." Kanato said. Yui took her seat as Kanato started to pour tea for them. They both took a sip of their tea and Kanato started a conversation. 

"How long will you be Ayato's girlfriend?" 

"What do you mean Kanato?" 

"I mean when will you two get married?" 

"I'm not sure how long. I still want to be his girlfriend and it will be nice to be his bride soon."

   Yui smiled at her last sentence. Kanato asked about if they will have any kids. Yui thought it would be nice to start a family with Ayato, but she wanted to wait until they have their wedding. "I can't wait to see the wedding and see if I have a niece or nephew." Kanato spoke. Yui just smiled and finished her tea. Kanato poured more tea for her and suddenly he had a sad expression on his face. Yui saw this and asked what's wrong. 

"I wish I have a special someone right now, she would be pretty, play tea party with me and she would love my teddy." Kanato started to squeeze his teddy. 

   Yui got up from her seat and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Kanato, I bet you will find her soon." Yui smiles at him. Kanato returned the smile and said that Yui could leave if she wants.

   Yui was in her room just ready her book, but she senses someone had come to her room. Before she has time to react, she felt someone hugging her from behind. Yui turned around to find her boyfriend. 

"Ayato?" Yui called his name but her replied from him was 'shhhh' 

   Ayato started to kiss neck from behind. Yui gasps to the act as she closed her eyes. Soon Yui started to moan as Ayato to kiss her to her neck to her back.. Ayato turned Yui to face him and soon they both started to kiss passionately. 

   Soon their clothes were on the floor, all they had was their underclothes. But, it started to become more than a regular make out session, they started to make love. They had the covers over them as they started their procedure. Their moans and gaps escaped from their mouths  from their love for each other. Soon they finally stopped. Ayato placed a kiss on Yui's lips as they fell asleep in each other's arms. 

   The next day Yui was just walking around the mansion when Latio was leaning against the wall. "You know little bitch, your scent is a bit different." Yui turned her attention toward Laito. 

"What do you mean, Laito." Yui asks. 

"He might mean that you have lost your virginity." Shu had appeared sleeping on a couch. Soon everyone started to appear. "Is it true, Yui?" Reiji asked. 

   Yui was afraid to answer that question, so Ayato said that he and Yui did make love. Laito began to chuckle. "I knew that they might do it sooner or later." 

"Leave them alone, Laito!" Subaru spoke. Kanato came up to Yui and started to poke on her stomach. 

"What are you doing?!" Yui began to blush alittle. 

"I'm wonder if you're having a girl or boy already." Kanato stared at her stomach more. 

   Yui bag an to blush even more, Kanato might thing that she's pregnant. 

"Don't be ridiculous, Kanato. Yui can't be pregnant yet." Reiji stated. 

   Everyone just left, leaving Yui and Ayato behind. "That was weird." Ayato said as Yui nodded. Ayato apologized of what happened and Yui said it was fine. She thought it would be nice to have a child with Ayato, but she will knew when the time is right. 

   Ayato took Yui's hand and started to walk together to his room for a little peace and quiet.