Epilogue

A/N: And finally, we've reached the last chapter! So here is the final little portion that will bring this story to an official end. Enjoy while it lasts!

....

Epilogue

....

Four years later.

After one dreary month of rain in London, the sun finally broke apart the dark clouds that had been constantly looming over the city. It was the promise of monsoon lifting, the end of grey bitter days. The city folk, young and old, walked with a new bounce in their stride, heads held high to take in the first kiss of the sun's warmth.

Amidst a particular district in the city, a noble's carriage rolled along the cobblestone, its horse's hooves clicking against the road in a pace neither too slow nor fast. Onlookers going about carrying out their business peered curiously at the passing vehicle.

Inside the cushioned interior of the said carriage, eager green eyes stared out from the carriage, admiring the white pristine clouds drifting leisurely across bright, blue sky. Her long, curly blonde hair tumbled over her shoulders as she leaned further out against the window.

London during the monsoon season was depressing and it was boring staying indoors almost every day. The thought of her destination and the sight of bright, sunny London had lifted her spirits.

Today was the opening day of the Bastonhive Hotel, ran by Ciel Phantomhive himself, and he had invited her as one of his distinguished guests to stay for a night at his new business.

"Are you going to inform them about your engagement to Lord Arterbury, My Lady?"

Elizabeth pulled away from the window and glanced over at her maid. "Of course, Paula, what are you saying?" She sighed wistfully. "It's too bad Nicholas can't join us this time round."

....

The manor once known as the Blancbaston manor was now a young budding hotel, kilometres away from the hustle and bustle of the lively city.

The old abandoned manor of the Blancbaston had undergone many changes over the years ever since Ciel Phantomhive revived the Blancbaston Empire, his wife's family enterprise and took it under his wings, branching it with Funtom. Trying to revive a dead business was risky, but they pulled through.

It was currently late morning and the great windowed doors of the building were already opened to receive the special guests, marking the beginning of a new journey for the virgin hotel.

Under their watchful gaze, Ciel Phantomhive and Estella Blancbaston-Phantomhive watched the guests they had specially invited pour into the lobby. In the midst of the guests, they spotted the purple head of Prince Soma and beside him was as usual, Agni. Somewhere behind them was Meyrin, Finny, Bard and Tanaka - easily recognizable from afar.

"I love it." Ciel turned his head questioningly to the redhead to see looking around with a small smile on her face. "This place was falling apart and now, it's beautiful."

While the manor did managed to retain some old features, the changes were evident.

The entrance hall was converted into a lobby with a cafe tucked in the corner which sells Funtom's sweets and pastries, and a wide selection of teas from The Blancbaston Empire. The floor beneath their feet that was once carpeted was now made of white marble and the walls made out of expensive wood. The stairs behind them led to the East and West wings of the establishment.

"Let's go visit your parents' graves after this." Ciel uttered, tearing his gaze away from the portrait of the late owners of the manor that was still hung atop the stairs, out of respect for them. "Come on," He grasped her hand in his and began to tug her toward the entrance. "We've got guests to greet."