Chapter 7: Journey of a New Beginning

...

Journey of a New Beginning

...

A smirk could not help but cracked across his face as Sebastian stared at the Blancbaston girl with raised eyebrow. Noting the glint of fierce determine in her eyes, his smirk cracked wider as he studied the girl.

An avenger….Hmm... Interesting.

His smirk slipping off back into his usual poker face as Sebastian flicked his eyes over to his master. He watched him narrowed his visible eye at the girl, the narrowed eye then reverted back to one with interest and amusement as his master nodded knowingly to himself. His master's mouth then opened to speak.

"Alright then, suit yourself. Since you really want this bodyguard job, be sure that you train hard. Understood?"

Sebastian flicked his eyes over to the other adolescent for her reply. The female adolescent frowned at his master before giving a determined curt nod in return. Flicking his eyes back to his master when Ciel turned to him, he waited for an order to be emitted out of his master.

"Sebastian, you know what to do. Get her to her room and get whatever that needs to be done, done. You know what, right? Now, get going."

Nodding at his order, Sebastian gave him a small bow, uttering a 'Yes, my lord."

Turning to the girl to see her watching them with a bored look, Sebastian returned the look with the same poker face as he nodded his head at her and spoke.

"Miss Blancbaston, let's get you settled."

The girl returned the nod and got up before moving to the door. When she stopped at the door and turned to jut her chin towards the door, Sebastian nodded again at her before turning to his master with a bow.

"Then we shall be going, Young Master."

When a grunt was returned as the response, Sebastian turned back to the girl and strolled towards where she was waiting.

"Let's go, Miss Blancbaston."

….

Strolling down the hallway with the girl beside him, Sebastian glanced down at her when she spoke.

"So…Where are you taking me now?"

Sebastian instantly spoke to answer her question. "Now we are heading to your room, Miss Blancbaston…."

"Oh, okay…" Her eyebrows moved down to form a frown as she stopped in her tracks. Sebastian raised an eyebrow and questioned at her sudden halt. "What is it, Miss Blancbaston…?"

With hands resting at the either sides of her hip, Estella frowned at the butler in annoyance before she sighed.

His already raised eyebrow shot up even higher at this as Sebastian tilted his head at her in question with an amused smile planted his face. "Yes….?"

The girl sighed again before looking up at him with the frown of annoyance on her face.

"Seriously…Mr. Butler, you've got to stop going 'Miss Blancbaston that…Miss Blancbaston this'…. Enough with those damn formalities already, it all sounds so…weird. Plus, 'Miss Blancbaston' sounds like some kind of old hag or something…Just address me as 'Estella', alright? It sounds so much more like me… What am I talking about?... I am 'Estella'…."

She shook her head to herself at her useless babbling and continued. "….Okay, okay…back to the point, just call me 'Estella'. Short and simple….."