1. Awakening

Edited May 25, 2018. I suggest skimming through it if you've already read it.

"What is this?" Ashlie said, as she sat up from the ground. Last she remembered, she was conversing with Nick.

She glanced at her surroundings, nothing immediatly popping out except for a gate, stood tall and wide in front of her.

"More like where are we." Nick said, helping Tommy off the ground. Cory and Uni lay a few feet away, not yet awake.

"What kind of sick joke is this Ashlie!" Tommy screeched. She whipped her head around to stare at Tommy.

"You think I did this?! I don't even know what this is!" She screeched back, if anyone was playing a cruel joke on them, it would be Tommy.

"God, will you two shut up!" Cory, who had waken up from the bickering, barked at the two. He kicked at Uni in a poor attempt to wake him up. Uni waved it off, only slightly stirring in his sleep.
"Fucker." Cory growled under his breath. Tommy and Nick stifled a small laugh as Nick walked over to Uni, shaking him awake.Uni's eyes opened and went wide.

"Where a-" Tommy cut him off.

"We've already went through that." He walked towards the gate. Beyond the gate was a heavy fog. Hard to see through it.

"Someone could live there. Maybe they can tell us where we are." Ashlie spoke up. Beyond the mist, an outline of a building could be seen. Nick nodded his head in agreement.

Ashlie, Nick, and Tommy started walk closer to the gate.

"Guys! Do we really want to do this. There could be a killer in there for all we know." Cory said, he had a point. They were in the middle of nowhere, completely surrounded by trees with an out of place structure.
Uni, who was still near Cory, had gotten up and was dragging Cory to the gate.
"Its worth a try..." Uni mumbled.

Everyone, upon reaching the gate, stopped. Shivers going through each one of them.

"Maybe this isn't the best... Idea."Ashlie said gripping her arms. Tommy, standing next to her, wrapped an arm around her. She looked up at him and smiled.
Nick, through gritted teeth, said, "Lets go." He walked through the gate, leaving everyone behind him standing in puzzlement.

~Nick~3rd. Person

He was walking slowly towards a building in the distance. The fog didn't seem too thick once you were walking through it, Nick thought. While in thought about the place they were all stuck in, he reached the building. There was a small walkway into the house, made completely of brick and in ruins. The beginning of the walk way had two small beams on either side. He rested a hand on one of the beams and sighed.

"This is going to be a long day."
He looked up towards the sky. Clouds were scattered in the sky. But what he noticed is that it wasn't day anymore. The moon and stars were out already.

"Or night." He mumbled, correcting his last statement.

He trudged up the walkway and into the house. There was an opening hallway that split into 2 directions.

He peered down both sides. To the left was a hallway with more doors, and filled with windows. To the right was a stair case. He moved to the stair case and put a foot on the bottom step.
"Will this even hold?" He asked himself. He put more pressure on the step and slowly started walking up. Halfway up, the steps in front of him started to fall apart. Only the edges of the stairs crumbled away.

"Close one." He whispered.

He began to move up the stairs again. The next step gave way underneath him and collapsed. As he fell he grabbed hold of the edge of the stairs. Barely hanging on, he looked down. There was more floor about 4 feet beneath him.

He dropped down, deciding that maybe he was safer on the first floor.

He glanced at his surroundings. Everything had a hazy glow to it, but he shrugged it off as dust. He was near the end of the hallway he had seen earlier. Walking down the hall, there was what looked to be a generator in a closet type space to his right.

"This doesn't seem to be working.." He thought aloud. He reached out to turn a knob, fingers barely grazing before a spark of electricity came free. Pulling his hand away, it felt numb.

"Damn." He mumbled.

He stood up and looked around, not just glancing, but actually looking. Something old and dried up was splattered on the opposite wall. He moved closer to it and stuck his hand out. He rubbed his finger against the substance and brought his finger up to his nose.

Blood, he thought in horror. This is old. Really... Really old.

He looked down, a trail of it leading out of the hallway into another room. He followed the blood trail, the room it lead into was small. Blood littered the floors and walls leaving the room with a disgusting smell. In the corner of the room there was a hook. It was hanging from a a wooden pole, much like what a nuse would be hung from. Blood covered the entire thing. Unconsciously Nick had walked all the way over to the hook. Most of the blood was old and dried, but looking at it Nick noticed that some of the blood was relatively new.

He jumped, startled.

A loud crash came from just above Nick. He looked up, expecting to see the room above him.

Is someone here?! He thought in horror. Heavy footsteps sounded through the walls. It sounded like there was a person in every room.
He turned to run but was stopped short by something knocking him in the head. Blackness invaded his vision. He felt cold and numb all over. He felt a thud as his head hit the ground. His head was pounding, not from the fall, but a force. It felt like someone was invading his mind.

A pair of shoes stepped in front of his field of vision.

And then it all stopped. His eyes closed and he couldn't feel his body. The only thing that he knew was happening was that his body was being lifted off of the ground.

And that was it. He fell out of consciousness after being lifted off the ground by a pair of mystery hands.

As of May 25, 2018, this chapter has been edited. Slight changes made, making parts different from the original version.