The End // Part One

super fricken long chapter.
Today was saturday. Tyler was supposed to pick me up at my house at around 5:00 for some suprise. I didn't know what he was planning but I knew I wanted to look nice. After all the non stop drama, I just want to have a nice time with Tyler. So I called over Willow to help me get ready.

She arrived at around 1:00 but instead of getting ready we decided to watch a "quick" episode of (Your/Favorite/Show).
Before we knew it, that one episode turned to four.

"Oh shit" Willow gasped at her phone, "It's four'o clock."

We rush to pick an outfit out before Willow applies some makeup on my face. (a/n: here comes the swarm of people complaining they dont wear makeup).

Then I quickly (Straighten/Curl) my hair and suprisingly, it's only 4:45, 15 minutes until Tyler picks me up.

I take a final look in the mirror, satisfied. For once my hair co-operated with me and my makeup actually looked nice, thanks to Willow. I looked pretty good.

When 5:00 rolled around, Tyler didn't show up, and at 5:30 when he still hadn't arrived I had just began to take off my shoes, but then I heard a car beep, coming from outside. Though I was sad before because he hadn't showed up, when I heard that, my face immiedetly lit up.

"Okay, bye Willow, thanks!" I waved to her, while she layed on my bed and then ran down the stairs.

After leaving my house I pull open the door of Tyler's car.
He smiles at me as I take a seat.
"You're late."

"I know- I know, and I'm sorry but I had to get some things prepared." Tyler explained, as he pulled out of my driveway and began to drive.

"It's fine," I smiled, " So you wanna tell me where we're going."

"Nah you're just gonna have to wait.

Eventually Tyler stopped driving, and you arrived in a forest. He went to the back of his car and pulled out a big blue bag.

"So, lemme guess, we're gonna climb trees- or building a tree house?" I laughed, aswell as Tyler, but I still wondered just what it was we were doing here.

"Just follow me." Tyler told me, so we did. We walked throughout the path in the forest. After a few minutes Tyler stopped, we had reached a small cliff in the forest where you could see the sun just beggining to set, it looked stunning.

Tyler pulled out a blanket from his bag and layed it flat on the grass.

At this point I could guess why Tyler had brought me here.

He sat down on the blanket, and I sat down beside him.

He began to place food on the blanket too. Healthy food, suprisinlg. Fruits, vegtables.

"Still confused?" Tyler asked, while placing orange juice on the blanket

"Nope, obviously we're climbing trees." I said, followed by a laugh from Tyler.

"Yup, obviously." He smiled.

We had a lovely time as we ate, told jokes, stared at the sunset, it was amazing. After everything we've been through  for the last few months, it was great to have this time with him.
When the sky started to become dark, Tyler lit two candles.
We ended up laying on the ground, directly beside each other, holding hands. A few minutes of peaceful silence passed, when Tyler leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. I kissed back immiedetly and Tyler went on, kissing my lips as well as my neck, with one his hands on my hip. They started off slow but ended up rough and sloppy, but I wasn't complaining. Before anything else could happen, my phone notification went off from my pocket, breaking the moment.

Tyler fell back onto the blanket as I checked my phone.
"Three messages from my mom, I guess that's a sign that we should be going." I laughed.
We packed all the stuff and blew out the candles then headed back to the car. Before Tyler began driving he pulled out a brown Taco Bell bag from the behind the seat.

"Psh, you don't think I'd just make eat all that healthy stuff," He grinned as he handed me the bag.

I laughed as I unwrapped my taco and handed him his.

When we arrived at my house, Tyler walked me to the front of my house but I didn't go in just yet. The clichés hadn't even started yet.
We stood there staring at each other, waiting for one of us to say something.

"Thank you." I said, breaking the silence.

"For what?" Tyler asked.

"What do you mean 'for what'? For everything. This night has just been amazing." I replied.

" Um, your welcome?" Tyler said, as if it was a question.

I chuckled before reaching up to kiss him.

"Goodnight Tyler." I said, taking steps to my door.

"Goodnight Y/N" He said back.

A/N:
yes, the next chapter will be the last. I'm very excited to finish this book so I can finally get started on the ideas I've wanted to do. After this book, I'm going to do a joshler and if you guys want, another tyler x reader.

also if your reading this you should leave a comment because I love reading the comments