Chapter 21.

A/N: in advanced, im sorry.

New Years Eve.

Your Messages.

Tyler: Any plans for tonight?

Y/N: Nope, just like every new years

Tyler: well do you wanna come over? My parents left to go to some dinner party, they wont be back for a while.

Y/N: sure! ill be there in like 15 minutes?

Tyler: Okay :)

☆¤☆

Almost instantly after knocking gently on Tyler's door, he opens with a smile on your face.
"Hi" He greets.

"Hi", I return his smile.

He opens the door more and tells me to come in. I step in the house and look around, none of his siblings seem to be around.

"Zach is hanging out with friends, Maddy is at a slumber party, and Jay went with my parents" Tyler confirms, he must have noticed me looking.

"It's been a while since I've had the house to myself," Tyler says as I remove my shoes, still at the door entrance.

"Snacks?" Tyler asks, as he walks to his kitchen.

"Yes!" I say quite too happy of the thought of food.

Tyler chuckles as he pulls out a few snacks from his cupboard.

I walk to him in the kitchen, and he offers gummy worms, I take his offer and stuff multiple in my mouth.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Tyler says and runs up to his room.

Forgot what? I wonder. I glance at the clock 9:30, a lot of hours ahead of us.

Tyler appears again with a small rectangle box in his hand and a wide grin on his face.
"Your christmas gift, since I didn't get to see you then."

"Shit! I don't have anything for you though..." I say.

"Its fine! Having you is enough for me, now here, open it." Tyler hands the box to me.

I open it slowly, revealing a beautiful simple heart necklace.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"Yes, this is amazing, Tyler, thank you." I stare at it for a while.

"No problem...Want me to put it on for you?" Tyler asks.

I nod my head and give him it. He heads behind me and hooks the necklace as I hold my hair up.

"It's beautiful." I say as I stare at it on my neck. I turn around, facing Tyler, placing my lips on his.
☆¤☆
10:32pm
After about an hour of playing video games and just hanging out at Tyler's house, Tyler got a text from Josh about some party thrown by some guy from our party. Josh wanted us to both come. me and Tyler debated whether or not we should go or not, in the end we decided to go. Tyler stated we should try being more 'social'. And by we, I'm pretty sure he meant me.

Well, apparently Willow was going to be there too, so it couldn't be that horid.

"How are we supposed to get there?" I ask, as I put my shoes on, at the doorway

"I'll drive, my parents got me a car for Christmas!" He says.

"What the fuck, all I got were a few gift cards." I joke.

Tyler laughs and picks up the keys to his car from a bowl. He dangles them in front of me for proof.

Sure enough an all black car sits in his driveway.

☆¤☆
10:55 At the party.
Me and Tyler had only arrived at the party for five minutes yet I already wanted to leave. It was crowded as fuck and 75% of the people there were very drunk. It was like a party straight out of some dramatic high school tv show.

I split up from Tyler for my attempts to find Willow anywhere. After a few minutes of searching, I find her in a corner talking to a few friends.

"Willow!" I yell out.

She doesn't hear me, over the ear deafening.

I speed up over to Willow and tap her shoulder.

"Hey Y/N!" Willow smiles.

"Hi," I say, "I've been looking for you everywhere."

"Really? Aren't you here with Tyler?" She asks.

"Eh, we got into an arguement on the way here, it's been kinda awkard." I tell her.

"What! What was the arguement about?"

"Oh, nothing, it's whatever. It's fine now." I reply.

Willow opens her mouth to speak again, before she can get a word out I slap my pointer finger on her lips, closing them shut.

"No, I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Okay fine..." She says after I remove my finger.

11:37
I never bothered to catch up with Tyler, I did look for him for a bit but I couldn't seem to find him. instead me and Willow spent most of the party hanging around,and chatting with a few friends. See, I can be social sometimes. I may have had a few sips of a beer, but I was only feeling a teensy bit tipsy, Willow on the other hand had a little too much to drink and could barely stand straight. I had never seen her like this before.

I decided to go find her some water so I push my way through some crowds and head to a kitchen I saw earlier at the entrance.

That's when I finally see Tyler in for the first time since we arrived. He was talking to Josh and a couple other friends of his.

"Tyler!" I say as I walk towards him. He glances up at me and and his face lits up with a goofy smile.

"Heeeey Y/N! Where ya beeen?" He says, slurring his words.

"Ugh, please don't tell me you're drunk." I sigh. I don't want to have to deal with both Willow and him.

"Only slightly! Hey, I'm sowwy about our fight earlier." He apolagisss, then drapes his arms over my neck in an attempt to hug me?

"Uh, okay." I slither out of his arms and look around for the water I promised Willow. I spot one on a counter that looks unopened. I grab it.

"Um take care of him, okay?" I tell Josh as I point to Tyler.

Josh nods his head and I head back to Willow.

"Here ya go." I hand her the bottle of water.

"Thank ya." She takes it from my hands.

12:10

I decide to try and look for Tyler again, as I want to head home at this point, I'm pretty tired, as always. Willow tags along as we both try to find him. Eventually we find Josh, but no Tyler.

"Josh, have you seen Tyler anywhere?" I ask.

"Yeah, you just missed him, he just to to the bathroom, he's really drunk, I think he want to puke." Josh replies.

"Oh, okay, I'll just wait for him here then."

After Tyler didn't show up for a while you decided to look for him. You headed upstairs where Josh told you a bathroom was. You and Willow both go and check, You hear thumping and some people moaning in there.

"Ew." You say as you walk away, "He must be in the downstairs bathroom."

But he wasn't, you learn as you check the empty bathroom downstairs.

Where the hell is Tyler then? You think to yourself, and then you realize something. No, it couldn't be... You run as quickly as you can back up those stairs and barge into the bathroom. The thing you least expected to happen was right in front of your eyes. There Tyler was with some girl.

A/N: me: *completely forgets the innocent story i was writing and tortures u all* lmao i honestly dont know what im doing. hehe i wonder how you guys will react to this chapter.