Chapter 2

I entered the small building with only one thing on my mind.

What the hell am I doing here. Its summer and while all the kids are out having fun Im stuck here, with a bunch of depressed teens, oh wait I am a depressed teen.

I walked up to the front desk, not really knowing what to say. All my mom had told me was that this was a group run by our community that help me work out my "problems".

The man sitting at the desk was furiously typing on his computer.

"Hello." I mumbled just loud enough to hear over his obnoxious typing.
He stopped typing looked at me then looked at my MCR shirt. He then let out a very quick, very little chuckle.
"The room your looking for is the first on your left." He said before getting back to his typing. Wow.

I walked to the door he pointed at and twisted the wooden door knob revealing a room full of chairs in a circle. A few chairs had butts on them. I mean people.

"Welcome! My name is David, Please take a seat! Your name is...?" A middle aged guy called out cheerfully.

"Uh (Y/N)" I mumbled awkardly sitting on the nearest chair.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)," David says just as happy, "We're just waiting for everyone to show up and we'll get started in a few minutes."
I flashed him a slight smile. Suddenly the door opened and a boy around my age walked in. He greeted by...

"Welcome! My names David, Please take a seat! Your name is...?"