Chapter 20.

Two month time skip.
  Winter break.

I hear my phone buzz from across my room, I rush and grab it before reading the message that had lit up on the screen.

Tyler 💕: Y/N!

You: yess?

Tyler💕: I miss u.

You: its only been like a day but i miss ya too.

Tyler💕:  Theres gonna be carnival going on tonight. We could all go, you me Josh and Willow?

You:Yes! that would be so fun.

Tyler💕: Okay I'll see u later today then, love u.

You: Love ya too.

♡☆♡

"How bout this?" Willow says, pulling out a flowy dress from my closet.

"Nah, its too cold to wear that." I reply.

Willow came over to help me pick out an outfit and get ready for tonight. Although it was really not a big deal, we were just going to a carnival, I wanted to look good today. She's also really good at makeup too, unlike me, I can bearly do winged eyeliner. So she's helping me with that too.

As she goes into dig for more stuff in my closet I feel her phone notification bell go off beside me on my bed. I don't mean to snoop but as I glance at her phone, I see that she had gotten a new message, from Eliza.

"Do you still talk to Eliza?" I ask her right off the bat.

"What, no, of course not!" She looks back at me, seeming confused.

"You just got a message from her..." I say.

"Oh, well she's pretty much trying to talk to everyone that will forgive her after seeing her true colors, the whole school is pretty much ignoring her now, that bitch is desperate. She's been sending me a bunch of texts, but I ignore them, obviously." Willow explains.

I should have guessed that honestly. It is true that after she did what she did, the school turned against her. Including her friends. Turns out she wasn't just harassing me, she bullied a whole lot of people. When she threw that bucket of water on me, infront of everyone, although most laughed at first, it was pretty much the last straw for a lot of people, and for those who didn't what a bitch she was, they sure found out that day.

"Y/N, this is perfect!" Willow exclaims as she holds up an outfit that includes a red velvety skirt, black sweater, thick tights, and black wedges

(A/N: I actually took the effort to make that photo, which took longer than expected)

"That is perfect" I say as I run up and grab the outfit from her hands, "I'll go get changed."