Chapter 17.

I stepped back inside the school, soaked from head to toe.
While walking through the halls back to my locker I see Willow.

"Hey Y/N, oh my god you completely soaked!" She gasps.

"Yeah, I was outside." I explain.

"What? You're gonna get sick and..."

I see Tyler from across the hall waving, trying to grab our attention as a he hurrily walks towards me. I quickly turn the other way

I turn around, grabbing Willow's arm and cut through a corner.

"Why'd we turn around, I just saw Tyler, he was waving." Willow asks, ask I continue to hold her arm.

"Oh really? I didn't see him, oh well." I make sure to walk
slightly faster to make sure Tyler doesn't catch up.

As me and Willow walk through the hall we pass by the girl from the bathroom, and yesterday. Of course she's with that group of girls who follow her around like lost puppies.

"Hey, Eliza." Willow waves, smiling

"Hi." She waves back.

Eliza. So thats her name then.

"You know her?" I ask Willow.

"Yeah she's in like three of my classes, we're friends." She answers.

Ugh.

-♡-

Next Period.

I walk into class looking for an empty seat. I see the only person I occasianly talk to in class and sit next to them.

"Hey, Stella," I smile "Whatcha reading?" I point to the book she has layed on her table.

"Harry Potter." She says, focusing on the book.

"Again?!" I ask.

"Yup." Stella replies.

The teacher begins the boringly long lesson. I stare out the window watch as a squirrel runs repeadetly up and down a tree.

After the teacher hands us the class some worksheets, I have to pee, since I didn't at lunch, I leave out the classroom to the bathroom.

Thankfully I didn't see any particular group of stereotypical mean girls in the bathroom this time.

As I walk back inside the class I notice even more worksheets on my desk.

"Ugh." I whine as I sit back down at my chair.

Immiedetly after I sit down I hear loud laughter coming from behind me.

I turn around to see three girls laughing and pointing at me.
The whole class begins to stare at me, wondering what I've done to make them laugh.

"...What?" I say, barely audible over them.

"Stand up." One says over her laughter.

Without giving it a second thought I do stand up. As soon as I do the entire class breaks out into laughter including the teacher.

Im so confused. What the hell did I do?

Everyones laughing. Pointing. Staring.

I glance at Stella.

"Uh... your pants." She mumbles.

I attempt to look at the back of my jeans, already having checked the front.

I hesitantly put a hand on the butt area of my jeans, knowing what is most likely there.

I confirm my guess when I see that what seems to be melted chocolate is whats left on my hand.

"Did someone have an accident?" A girl laughs.

"Ew!" A boy yells out.

I stand there in shock. Shock that this is actually happening to me.

I look around the room to see everyone stills laughing. A warm tear rolls down my cheek. Then another. I start to panic, as everyone continues to stare at me.Then I run out the room as fast I can. I can still hear the class's laughter from down the hall. Like it's haunting me.

I push open the door to the bathroom, stepping in for the third time today. Bringing out some toilet paper I attempt to wipe out the stain. I end up spreading it even more, and making it a bigger mess.

I suddenly realise that I have sweatpants in my locker that I ise for gym.

So I just have to make it to my locker before anyone sees.

After taking around six steps out from the bathroom towards my locker, the bell rings.

Just my luck.

People from left and right are coming out each classroom.

I start to run to my locker. As I get there the hall is slowly starting to crowd up. I quickly put in my locker combo, doing it wrong once or twice due to my hands shaking.

Right as I pull out my sweatpants I hear laughing again from behind.

I close my lock and turn around to see two boys.

Immiedetly I head off to the bathroom, so I change.

As I pass many more, I hear laughter.

"Ew what the fuck." someone says.

I just keep running until I reach the bathroom, AGAIN.

I change out my jeans and put on the sweatpants.

I take a deep breath in as I step outside into the hall, hoping people wouldn't make a big deal and still laugh.

But thats not what happend.

I casually walk down the hall, holding the jeans in one hand.

Not a big deal. Not a big deal. I repeat to myself.

"I heard someome had a little accident." A girl laughs.

"Thats the girl." A guy points at me to his friend.

His friend gives out a disguisted face "Nasty..." He stares.

I get my back to my locker and stuff the pants in there, and take out my binder.

I sigh as I hear more talk about me.

"Y/N!" A slightly aggitated voice calls out.

Tyler.

"What?" I turn around.

"What was that? You said you were coming back at lunch but you never did, I was worried. And then completly you ignore me in the hall!" Tyler scowls.

"You looked a little busy in the cafeteria, didn't want to interupt anything." I flash the fakest smile I possibly can before pushing past him.

"No, that wasn't what it looks like, it-"

"I really don't care right now Tyler. Just go be with those girls." I interupt, then hurrily make my way to my next class.

I expected Tyler to try to catch up or call out for me but he doesn't.

I don't even dare to turn around to check if he was still standing there, left or whatever.

A/N:
Sorry about my spelling guys, ik it sucks. Also i hope you guys aren't hating me for the last few chapters. Every story has its ups and downs. It wouldn't even be an attempt at a good book if all it had was you and Tyler just living happily ever after.
Oh and i know what ur thinking: Was this whole chapter literally about chocolate.
Yes. It was.