Chapter 14.

The rest of the week didn't go so great. My teachers have been giving me so much homework, and its the first week!

So me and Tyler don't have time to hang out after school.

Oh and if you thought that Kayleen girl was bad, its only gotten worse.

Tyler has like five girls drooling over him now. They know he has a girlfriend but that doesn't stop them.

But it's Saturday now and Tylers' coming over today. It'll be great to finally get to be alone with him.

-♡-

After hearing the doorbell ring I run downstairs quickly, open the door then instantly jump into Tyler's arms.

He's taken back a few step but hugs tightly back.

"Woah there." He says.

"I missed you."I mumble.

"Me too." Tyler smiles.

After our moment we enter my house.

My eight year old sister emerges from a corner and glares at Tyler.

"Oh um Kelsey this is Tyler my boyfriend." I explain to her, realizing I've never even told her about Tyler.

"Oh you finally got a boyfriend? About time, I was worried for you." She says while casually walking off to the kitchen, a smirk on her face.

"That's my sister for you," I laugh "You can head upstairs and I'll get some snacks."

Tyler nods and makes his way up.

After getting some gummies, chips and soda I go to my room.

"So," I say, entering my room, holding the snacks "Which first, Video Games or Netflix?"

-♡-

After playing a few games and just finishing a movie. Tyler and I are just laying in bed.

"Ugh the remotes all the way over there." I say, pretending to reach for it.

"I guess we'll just have to stay here." Tyler says, pulling me closer to him.

Our lips are so close, I can't help but to just lean over and kiss him.

Tyler's hand cups my chin as our lips connect.

His lips move from my lip to my ear, chin, collarbone. Leaving a hickey on my neck. I let out a small moan.

I find myself basically on top of Tyler as I begin to kiss him, hard.

I was wearing lipstick but now its all over his neck and face.

I eventually stop, not wanting to go any farther. Tyler and lay on the bed a for a few minutes,not saying anything.

"Hey, you wanna get some Pizza?" Tyler asks casually.

"Sure." I chuckle.

-♡-

"Are you sure there's not anymore lipstick on me." He asks looking at the mirror.

"Yes!" I assure him, "Now lets go." I grab Tyler's arm, pulling him downstairs

"Mom, me and Tyler are gonna go get some pizza, okay?"

"Okay, but can you bring you sister?" My mom says.

"No w-."

"Sure Ms.(Y/M/N)." Tyler interrupt.

"Yay, I'll go put my shoes on!!" Kelsey cheers.

"You have no idea what you just did." I tell him.

"I'm sure it'll be fine!" Tyler says.

-♡-

"Tyler! Tyler! Tyler!" My sister yells, looking up, wide eyed.

"Yes?" Tyler replies.

"Do you like my shoes?" Kelsey asks, in her usual extremely high voice.

Tyler chuckles lightly and then nods his head, smiling.

The whole walk there Kelsey was blabbering on and on. So annoying.

Finally after what seemed like forever we arrived at the Pizza place.

Tyler asks what we want on the pizza and my sister yells "TYLERR!"

"Yes?" Tyler politely answers.

"Pepperoni, I want Pepperoni." She demands.

"Got it." Tyler smiles then walks to the register.

15 minutes later Tyler comes back with a medium pizza and three drinks.

"Tyler, do you like cats? I like cats, I like cats a lot, and uh if you don't like cats, well then your stupid, so do you like cats,?" Kelsey asks as Tyler settles in the booth.

Tyler, smiling, this whole time nods his head. "Yes I like cats, Kelsey."

"Well then do you like dogs, because again I like dogs and if don't..."

-♡-

After eating our pizza and returning home its time for Tyler to leave.

'I'm gonna miss you." I frown.

"Me too." Tyler replies before pulling me in for a hug.

"Thanks for making happy today, Tyler."

We just hug there for a while, enjoying the moment, before letting go and saying our goodbyes.

A/N:I wanted to give you guys a happier chapter before the drama begins lol ig.