Chapter 28

Eliza.
She is standing a few meters in front of me. She's alive. Thankfully I am hidden behind a tree, and she can't see me. It appears that she is digging through her backpack. I take no time to waste before I pull out my phone and take a few pictures of her. Thank god I did it quicky because she walks away a few seconds after. If I would have walked up to her and started yelling, which I completely wanted to, she would have ran away.

I can't believe this. Everything has been going wild because of her and the whole time she was alive? She faked a suicide then put the blame on Tyler, making feel like a horrible person.

The first thing I have to do is go to police. They need to know that this bitch is not dead.

♡☆♡

I talked to the police for explaining what happend and showing them pictures aswell. It takes only 30 minutes for the police to find Eliza in the woods and everyone is already talking about it all over social media. The entire school is mad. I mean who wouldn't be? The bitch faked a suicide. Truly though I dont care about any of that immiedetly after I knew they found her, I ran to Tyler's house, breaking in through the back door again. It had only a few hours since I was last there.

"Tyler!" I say,running into his room.

"Ugh, Y/N, please get out." He sighs.

"No! You don't understand. Eliza's been found, she's not dead, she didn't kill herself."

"What? Are you serious?" He asks

"Yes, look!" I reassure him, shoving my phone into his face."

He says nothing but instead pulls me into a hug so tightly, I can barely breathe, then places a kiss on my lips before whispering in my ear, "I'm sorry."
You can tell a huge weight has been lifted of his shoulders and he seems like the Tyler I once knew again.

"Tommorow," He begins, " I'll pick you up at 5, for a suprise, okay?" I nod head, thinking about what he may have planned.

"Now shoo, I have things to do." He says, playfully.

I flash him a smile before leaving his room.

A/N: 2 more chapters!!