Chapter 11.

AN:Thanks to all of you who left such sweet comments on the last chapter ♡ Also I promised I'd have this chapter up two days ago but I lost my phone and my computer wasn't working so I had no way to write it. Im so sorry! My next update is tommorow x.

"Boo!" I smile at Tyler slightly frightned.

"You scared my soul." He chuckles.

I sit down in the booth at Taco Bell.

"I'm guessing this is mine" I say, pointing to the second food tray across from Tyler's.

"Yep." Tyler replies.

"Aren't you hot in that sweater." I say while eating my fries.
(Update: Guys the taco bell i go to has fries. i didnt know others didnt.)

"No." Tyler nervously replies, pulling his sleeves into his hands.

"So I was wondering if you want, to sleep over at my house tonight so in the morning we could walk to school together." Tyler says, change the subject.

"I'd have to ask my mom first but sure, that'd be fun." I reply.

"Yeah super fun and I heard theres a documentary about Taco Bell so we could watch that!" Tyler exclaims.

"You know I wouldn't be suprised if you wrote a song about your love for TB." I laugh.

"Hmm thats not a bad idea..." Tyler says.

We both start laughing until everyone gives us a weird look.

-♡-

Me and Ty finished our food and headed over to our last group session.
On the way I called my mom to ask if I could sleep over at Tylers afterwards, she said yes but I have to stop by at my house to get my stuff.

Tyler holds the door open for me as we both step in the building, while linking finger we make our way to the first door on our left.

We sit in the same chairs we have been sitting in for the last 4 weeks.
Right beside each other.

We're the last people there since Tyler insisted on getting one more taco.

"Well guys this is the last one," David starts "So lets not waste any time and get started, the first week here I gave you all journals to write thoughts, feelings and basically anything."

Whoops I lost that thing on the second day.

"Would any one like to share?" David asks.

Its quit for a few seconds.
Then Tyler pulls the journal out of his bag and says "Me." quietly.

Im a little confused since Tyler doesnt share much.

"I wrote just some thoughts down..." Tyler mutters while flipping through the pages.

Its seems he finds it and begins to talk,

"Dear Y/N,
I know it hasn't been long since I've met you, but I do know you make me the happiest I could be, when you're gone I feel empty, when you're with me I feel complete. I don't know to explain it but I know we are going to be together for a long time... I used to say I want to die before I'm old but because of you, I wanna be Immortal so I can spend every waking moment in your presence. Y/N I love you."

Tyler puts away his book and sits down
While I'm fighting to hold back tears everyone in the room is now chanting

KISS...KISS...KISS...KISS

I stand up, walk to Tyler and before he can react I pull him in for the tightest hug I've every gave.

He's shocked for a second before wrapping his arms around me and kissing my forehead.

Everyones aweing.

Then I pull Tyler in for a kiss. Its short to due the fact that theres a room of people watching.

I whisper "I love you" in his ear and sit back down.

I really do love him. I've never fallen so hard for anyone.
I've only had one other boyfriend before and I never really loved him. Tyler is my dream come true. Everything I could'ev asked for.