Chapter 5 ~ Orders are Orders

Start from the beginning

'Oh snap.'

I finally saw the door to the cells! I immediately ran for the door, quickly opening and shutting it in Underfell's face. "hah! suck it!" I screamed through the door as I continued on running to the human's cell. When I found the door I instantly went through it, the girl was startled by me shutting the door with force.

"Um... are- are you okay?" She asked with concern. Was she seriously concerned?

"yeah," I answered coldy. "I'm fine. an edgy skeleton might go berserk on me once he found the right cell. in any case, here's some chocolate." I threw the chocolate at her, she caught it in time before it hit her head. I leaned against the opposite wall to her. We were silent while she ate some of the chocolate. That's weird. I would have already threatened or taunted her. What was wrong with me?

"So..." She started. "Wh-What's your n-name?"

I insanely grinned at her. "my name's sans. sans the skeleton. but you should call me 'horror', or else you might confuse others." She slightly tilted her head. "Wh-Why 'c-confuse others'?"

'Cute-- STOP IT.'

"welp, there are more alternate me's in this castle. some more might join in later. there are more part of our team, but they're either out on a mission or because of an order or they just don't like hangin' out with us. either way, we don't really get to them often in the castle."

"Oh... w-well then, I-I'm (Y/N). It's n-nice to m-meet you, Horror!" She said happily. I smiled at her.

Wait-- why was I feeling happy when she said my name?

*THUMP THUMP*

I stiffened at my soul beating slightly faster than usual. The hu- ... (Y/N) noticed me stiffening. The guilt in her eyes made me want to comfort her... Wait- WHAT?!

"Horror? A-Are you okay? W-Was it something I s-said?"

*THUMP THUMP*

"STOP IT!"

(Y/N) froze at my outburst as her cute, big (e/c) eyes slowly filled up with tears. Oh fuck, I felt guilt and regret again.

"I-I'm s-sorry! I-I w-will k-keep q-quiet!" She sobbed. I panicked inside. Error and Nightmare are going to kill me and I felt bad emotions. Okay, something was definetely off with me and I needed some answers. But before I could even try to calm her down, someone kicked the cell's door open and tackled me to the ground.

"HORROR! WHERE IS MY CHOCOLATE YA LITTLE FUCKER?!" Underfell yelled at my face in anger.

"I ALREADY GAVE IT THE HUMAN YA DUMBASS!" I yelled back as I tried to push him off me, my axe was lying next to (Y/N) due to Underfell carelessly throwing it across the room. I focused myself on getting that fucker off me, but...

"dude, you're heavy as fuck. eat less chocolate."

I laughed at his now even angrier expression. "I'M NOT HEAVY YOU ASSHOLE! YOU'RE JUST TOO WEAK!" He growled.

"YOU're the weak one in the team!" I growled back as I tried to push him off. "now get off me!"

"GIVE ME MY CHOCOLATE BACK FIRST!"

"(Y/N) HAS THE CHOCOLATE YA BITCH!" Underfell looked at me in disbelief. "WHY THE WOULD ANYONE CALL THE HOSTAGE BY THEIR NAME?!"

Then I realized what he meant by that. And I was even questioning myself. Why?

Then I remembered her being in the cell with us. When I turned my skull to look at the spot she sat in, she was gone. With my axe.

I groaned in anger as I punched Underfell off me. I instantly sprung up and ran out the cell door which Underfell left open when he tackled me to the ground. That ass should've closed the door first! Now she was somewhere in the fucking castle.

I turned around to face Underfell. "you ass let her escape! why the fuck would you leave the cell door open?!" Underfell scoffed. "YOU were supposed to watch over her, but you got distracted. tch, you're such a bad guardian."

The word 'guardian' shut me up. I don't know why, but that word got me thinking again.

'Was I supposed to watch over her like a jailer or a guardian?'

???'s POV

I spyed on the heroes and villains for a while now, and I have to say that this was getting interesting. Considering the fact that a human with the soul of SAFETY entered the area of existence through the 'Cloaked Man', as people call him. I would like to introduce myself, but at the same time I don't.

I giggled to myself as I spyed on the heroes. Sans was contacting Ink through the magical paint. Ink probably got the message because he teleported into Sans's living room. Fortunately for them, Papyrus wasn't home, so they didn't have to worry about any witnesses.

I could feel someone's presence approaching me.

"(Y/N) escaped from her cell. However, she will not be free for too long. At least not yet."

"Exellent. We will see how this story goes, after all-- The readers wouldn't really be satisfied if it would end too early. But who am I to judge? Tell S. and T. about the news."

[Published: 4/2/17]