{9} - Reactions and Supermans

Sorry for the long update but anyway here I am ! ALSO this chapter is quite small because I just didn't get that much of a time to write it but whatever, here it is. New cover by the way. I hope you like it.

Thats all.. Start reading.

_________________________________
Chapter {9}
_________________________________

14 days.. yes it had been 14 days since my last dreadful encounter with Hayden. Or Victoria's dreadful encounter with Hayden.

And even if he is here, it seems like he isn't because I haven't met him for so long.. but whatever you get the point.

Its not like he'd be dying to see my face but I know that I miss him.

I was back to my usual routine of going to job, checking up on my restaurant, coming back home and sometimes working till late nights.

I tried doing everything that would distract me from the little incident with Hayden. And honestly, I was doing pretty bad.

But looking into the positive impactssince 2 weeks, was that I received my salary and the first thing I did was, I gave a little amount of the money to Jennifer. It had become somewhat of my routine because I know that she's a teenager and how she'd need money in this stage of her life. We all do.

Although Jennifer also worked at an ice cream shop because she just didn't want to be known as a person who'd be depended on her sister for all her needs. And I was quite proud of her.

On the other hand, I don't quite know but I feel satisfied by the fact that I own a really good job. A job, I always dreamt of having.

But if you ask me, finding the job wasn't easy because I was rejected at quite a lot places. At first, I went into a small company, hoping that they'd give me a job. Also because I actually couldn't see much employees around, so I tried my luck but unfortunately I didn't get that job because that nut boss told me that he didn't have any vacancy.

Like seriously, you own a dumb group pf employees and you wouldn't want any normal ones ? But I never thought that I'd get a job in such a huge company. They appointed me right after my interview because according to them I had that 'spark' to become a successful interior designer.

Once I was appointed, I somehow got Katherine to work in the job as well because like me, she also struggled finding a qualified job. But anyway, we are both settled now.. and thats what matters.

"Are you fuckin' kidding me ?" Kat exclaimed, clearly frustarted.

I sighed and continued creating the model of the room on my computer.

"I am sorry. But why would he do that ? He isn't suppose to treat you like a piece of trash. He's your best friend after all !!" She said grabbing her cup of coffee and sipping it before mumbling several sentences in annoyance.

"Was." Was all I said correcting her best friend line.

She rolled her eyes throwing her empty cup of coffee near the trash can.

"Look you guys just had a tinnyyyy fight, and for that he doesn't wanna talk to you neither see your face ? He definitely needs to visit a 'Hi-I-Will-Explain-You-How-A-Man-Should-Keep-His-Huge-Ego-In-His-Pant-Pocket Doctor." Blurted an angry Katherine.