{6} - UBs and Issues

Nothing much to say for this little chapter. *Although it IS little* so anyway continue :-)

__________________________________
Chapter {6}
__________________________________

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

I opened my eyes and stared at the black ceiling above me. Nice colour.

Wait..

My ceiling is of light blue colour.. Did i get it painted last night ? But I remember I cried like hell yesterday when I fainted but where the heck am I now ??

I shifted my position because, yeah, I have to get up, but this bed was so freaking comfortable. I stretched my right leg a little until I heard a voice.

"Fuck !" The person cursed and I felt movement beside me.

I got up tried standing on my feet but failed. I realized that my ankle was, unfortunately sprained. So I held the door and stood and saw a guy stretching on the bed.

"Damn ! You also kick hard !!" The guy groaned while I let out a small shriek.

"Who the hell are you ?" I shouted looking down at my clothes, but thank god, those were the same I had worn yesterday except the fact that my earrings were missing.

"Your saviour" He got up and announced placing his hand on his bare chest. He has good abs but the only difference, it wasnt 6 packs. I guess he is working on it. It does take a lot of hardwork...

Focus ! Dammit !

"Yeah I am working on it." His lips tilted to form a devilish smirk.

Shoot !

"Where the heck am I you dork ?!" I shouted lightly with my hands placed on my waist, trying my best to change the topic.

"This is my house UB. Like it ?" He flipped his golden strands that fell on his forehead as he stood up and walked towards the water jug, in his boxers. His hair actually looked soft.

"UB ??" I asked with anger as well as confusion because he just wasnt answering my questions.

"Usain Bolt. Havent you heard of him? He runs fast and so do you." He winked one of his perfect green eyes.

"But why AM I here ??"

"Oh UB you ask questions more than your height" He chuckled earning my deadly glare.

"Come on you must be hungry" I hoped  on my perfect feet behind him with plenty of questions running in my mind. And wow, he just insulted my height !

He led us to his kitchen which was downstairs. Man there were plenty of rooms ! And god was his kitchen enormous.

It was basically all covered in dark wood and the best fact, some of the utensils kept on the counter were also of that same wood. I liked it !

He gestured me to sit on the stool and I did so. I put both of my elbows on the counter and gave him a 'So?' expression.

"Well, I was in the same party as you were yesterday." He spoke whilst grabbing a pan and two cups.

"And I was there talking to a brunette. What was her name ... Emily..Chloe.. No wait....--"

"I dont care what her name was !" I snapped.

"Of course you dont.. I must have known" He made weird angry faces.

"Yeah so.. I saw you running towards the exit and Hay--" He cleared his throat.