{8} - Surnames and Catching up

Hala people. It will be fair enough if you have forgotten me for the amount of time I took in uploading this chapter. I am sorry but I have just been really busy lately with school and stuff. And so here is a huge chapter that'd probably fill my apology.

Put your playlist right here. :-)

Okiee then , have fun reading the chapter !

_________________________________
Chapter {8}
_________________________________

◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️◻️

I woke up to the mixture of the sounds of  a whale howling and a cat screeching. And with a thought that I would feed them later, I snuggled into the sheets of my bed until my eyes opened at the speed of lighting when I realised that I dont own a whale and a cat.

I sat up straight on the bed and saw none other than that dimwit standing before me.

I rubbed my eyes over ten times with a thought that maybe this was one of my silly dreams but the person seemed to be too fixed upon his spot, singing. 

"IF I TOLD YOU, WE COULD BATHE IN ALL THE LIGHTS... WOULD YOU RISE UP.. COME AND MEET ME IN THE SKY .... WOULD YOU TRUST ME ..."

"Isaac" I called out but that loser seemed to be a whole lot absorbed in his donkey voice.

"WHEN YOUR JUMPING FROM THE HEIGHT..."

"Isaac !!" I called out a little louder this time for he turned to me and smiled like he had completely forgotten what he was doing. Like he could have ripped his own throat a minute ago.

"Finally ! Your such a god damn sleeper, you know that ?" He sighed and sat on the edge of my bed.

"God I have so many questions......" I shook my head at his cuteness. A little too naive cuteness.

"You dont have to do that. I'll answer all those myself." He raised his hand and continued.

"I came here to wake you up, your pa had warned me like a million times to think before waking you up because you just dont wake up soon."

"So I took it as a challenge and started off by shaking you from the shoulders until you kicked me in the.. ahem. And then I poured a glass of water on you and you opened your eyes but slept again... So I decided to sing In the Name of Love --"

"Why did you even come to wake me up and How does pa know you ?" I cut off his rambling to ask the most important questions.

"Oh I actually told your pa, how I saved your life and all and well, Hiram sent me here to pick you up." He said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Why dont you give me the complete details and stop beating around the bushes" I snapped feeling absolutely curious while pushing the few loose strands from my forehead.

"A great man had once advised that Morning rudeness wouldn't get you anything throughout your day." He pinched my cheek as well as slapped on there lightly.

"And who exactly is that 'great man'? Mr. Isaac...?" I rummaged through my head to get his surname but quickly realised that I never really asked him because we have just known each other for like 3 days or something.

"Karkuszewska. And yes I am that great man." He said smiling.

"No offence but why that weird surname ?"