{7} - Disclosures and Fractures

Heyy sorry if have been a little late in uploading this chapter. The first 4 or 5 days, I was just procastinating and now since 3 days, I have been damn sick. But still I chose to update.

*definitely NOT trying to show off my dedication for you guys hehe :p*
Dont forget to read the A/N at the last.

P.S - song above Shape of you by Ed Sheeran.

_________________________________
Chapter {7}
_________________________________

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Hayden's POV

"Yoo bro wake up !" James, the nuisance, pulled my sheets and screamed in my ear. Literally.

"What !?" I snapped in a groany voice after after pulling the sheets over me again.

And this time he did take off the sheets but threw it onto the floor. He knows I am NOT a morning person and still he decided to mess with me.

I rubbed my face with my hands as I proceeded to the washroom with James trailing behind me. He kept on bumping on my back whenever I slowed down.

"Okay what do you want ?" I turned back and faced a grinning James.

"What makes you think I may want some thing ?" He stepped back but kept his head low as he talked. Something IS up for sure.

"You don't actually bother if I wake up at time or not and today you have come to wake me up for no reason. Thats what makes me think you need something." I shoved my hand into my hair and he went on to sit on my couch.

"I just wanted to wake my big brother so we could have fun just like sisters do !"He cheered with his arms up but I decided to ignore him and locked the door after I reached the washroom.

"Ok fine ! I'll tell you. Come out" He banged his hands on to door.

"I am going to come out after I am done bathing" I continued brushing my teeth.

"Fine. But don't take forever. You have giant body so..." He chuckled and I gave a deadliest glare towards the door.

"Anyway come down after you are done" He shouted and left.

After I was done with everything, I went in to my closet to grab a pair of black trousers and a plain white shirt.

Cant believe I am finally here. I had made up my mind in Australia, that I'd never come back here. I'd rather call dad and James over there instead. They are the only family I have anyway. But I knew really well dad wasnt going to agree as he has all his buisiness set up over here.

But the other part of me wanted to come back here to get, what would satisfy my need. All I planned was that I'd make her suffer, as much as she made me suffer.

She always took advantage of my loyalty towards her. I doubt she had got any better friend after I was gone. No one could be me. She would have never found a faithful friend as me. But I was too naive to realise that all she wanted to do was to use me for her own good.

She was good with no one around but horrible when at school. All she cared about was her fucking reputation.

I wanted her to feel the same pain, grief and hurt she made me feel. I was all prepared but the moment I saw her at the party the other day, I kind of went blank.