{5} - Parties and Surprises

Hala readers out there ! Here is another chapter for you guys ! I just enjoy writing this book a lot that I wish to keep updating. And I hope this book does good later on.

Song above is Closer by Chainsmokers, thought it'd definitely go with the chapter.

Now fasten your seatbelts 'cause real drama coming up ^_^

__________________________________
Chapter {5}
__________________________________

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

The party seemed to be wayyyy boring for me and Jenny. It was already filled with sophisticated people performing their sophisticated actions. And obviously these type of people would be seen if a buisinessman throws a party.

More like a giant buisiness meeting

Of course the decorations were just fabulous. Balloons and 'Welcome back' were hung over at the beginning of the hall.

And was the hall giant !! At least 50 giants could fit in here perfectly.

Me, pa and jen walked around hoping to find Hiram in the atrociously giant place.

"There he is." Pa pointed a little far. I followed his direction and saw a grey haired man making his way towards us.

A huge smile was plastered on his face as he neared us.. Probably because of the arrival of his son.

"Hiram !" Pa shouted lightly but with enthusiasm as Hiram reached towards him and envoleped him into a hug.

"How are you sir ?" Hiram asked Pa shoving one of his grey hair that fell onto his face.

Pa earns a lot of respect from Hiram. You see, Pa and Hiram's father were best friends. But Hiram's father died due to a sudden heart failure. And Pa didnt hesistate at all to bring Hiram and his mother in his house. Pa hadnt joined Army back then. But he worked for a job and paid all of Hiram's school and tuition fee.

And when Hiram was capable of handling himself, he opened up a buisiness which did extremely well. And he still thinks that he owes pa for what he did for him. But pa doesnt bring up that topic and doesnt even let Hiram bring it up.

"Look my princess has grown into an elegant queen." Hiram called out to me. I tilted my head upwards to see those bright green eyes of him.

I hugged him and he tightened the hug making me sway. I laughed while he pulled back to pinch my cheek.

I remember Pa telling me stories as how Hiram would play with me when I was a kid. We shared a great bonding back then.

"How are you ?" I asked when he finished hugging Jennifer.

"I am all well sweetheart ! Why havent you come here for so long ? It was like you forgot your best friend" He said pointing both of his index fingers at himself.

"I am sorry... I was actually just really busy with work." I replied genuinely.

"Sir ! He has come !!" A guy who appeared to be his secretary called out from behind Hiram.

"I'll just come back" He nodded at the three of us and winked at me. And i know what that was for. Why the hell does everyone think that theres something going on between me and Hayden ??!

But anyway... Hes here now...

I folded my lips into a pout but left some space to exhale loudly.