{3} - Dates and Situations

Sofia Carson up there ! I love her voice so freaking much ! She plays Katherine aka Evelyn's best friend.

Sorry if i was late in uploading the chapter :)

Anyway this chapter might confuse you a wee bit but thats a surprise which you are going to open soon enough. Have fun reading !

__________________________________
Chapter {3}
__________________________________

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

I woke up the next morning but there seemed to be some sort of a lazy bug that held me on to the bed. It was Saturday morning and it was actually off for me from the office but I still couldn't get myself to wake up.

And here I was staring right up at my light blue walls' ceiling.

Hayden's coming to town next week

Those words of pa sure made my stomach churn. I haven't had a proper sleep because of this but still am not sleepy at the least.

I shifted my eyes from the ceiling to the other side of my wall and placed my hands under my cheek. I am literally in no mood of getting up but pa would be out for his morning walk and jenny would still be asleep. Well I wont wake her up because its a Saturday and if I woke her up now she would be acting like a mother whose crying because she lost her child.

No kidding here

It was 7:45 am and I knew that pa would be starving when he would come back from the walk because he actually doesn't eat anything when he goes out for his walk.

Somehow I pulled myself up by my elbows and closed my eyes for a minute and opened again to search for my slippers after I stood on my feet after dragging myself out of the bed.

After finding my slippers deep under the bed, I slipped into it and headed straight to the bathroom.

Pulling my hair up into a messy bun at the top of my head, I brushed my teeth in a swift manner, not wanting to take out all my anger of waking up on my teeth. I stepped into the warm shower and let my body loosen up a bit.

After being satisfied by my freshness I walked to my closet and pulled out a short sleeveless white top and black shorts. Why do I put so much effort to my outfit anyway.

I slipped into my dress and blow dried my hair. Grabbing my phone from the dressing table, I headed downstairs and to the kitchen.

I quickly grabbed the pan and started with preparing omelette first.

"Morning" I heard jenny chirp behind me.

I turned around to find my sister Jennifer dressed up in a comfy outfit. Her blonde hair had been tied into a high ponytail and she looked unbelievably happy.

She sat on the stool opposite to where I was cooking and began scrolling through her phone with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Whats up with you?" I said as I leaned on the counter of the kitchen looking at whosever sister she was.

"What makes you think theres something up with me sissy pissy?" She replied, a goofy smile still sticking on her face.

"That weird smile of yours?" I pointed out.

She started giggling in a stupid way that could be way too dangerous for a heart patient.

"Yeah that" I said with a bored look.