April Fools

Today is April Fools Day and I decided to prank Hoseok. I did my morning routine except waking up Hoseok. Instead I grabbed his phone and record my voice as his alarm and I wrote a note on it. I texted everybody about my plan and they totally agree with it. I left the house and met the others at my house.

"(Y/N) NOONA!!!" GOT7 yelled as I came in.
"UNNIE!!!" The girls yelled along with them.
"Hey guys."
"Sup (Y/N)." Suho said.
"Sup." The rest of EXO said.
"Sup guys."
"So what's the plan (Y/N)?" Lay said.
"I wanna prank Hoseok oppa by saying that I'm moving."
"Aww well that's gonna make him said." A voice said.
"Oh Jin. Annyeonghaseyo and you guys are late."
"Mian Yoongi won't get his lazy butt up."
"Yah I rather go to sleep than doing this."
"Suit yourself cause I won't give you inspiration for your new song. Also here Namjoon."
"A song sheet?"
"Yeah this is a new song that I came up and finish. The name is 'Not Today'."
"Hmm...Sounds good."
"Mwo?! Give it to me!"

Yoongi grabbed it out of Namjoon's hands. He read it really quickly.

"Yah you promise me you'll do a new song with me for the group."
"Mianhae but it came up during school and I forgot to tell you about it and did it instead. Next time."
"You better."
"So how this is gonna work out?" Jimin said.
"Well GOT7 have a day off today I want them to record everything that we did and show it to Hoseok to see his reaction. The rest of you guys will tell everyone at school about it and then go to this park and decorate it. Make sure no one sees it and open it when I give the signal. After that all you guys come out and it will surprise him."
"Okay what about the concert?" Jungkook asked.
"We're going there after that."
"Okay good cause without the concert ARMYs will be sad."
"Wait. How are we suppose to do this very fast?! What if we're performing 'Not Today' today?!" Yoongi said.
"You are and I'll ask the principle to let us skip some classes for it."

Yoongi fainted.

"Hyung! HYUNG!" The maknae line shouted.
"Are you sure you can do this (Y/N)? We can't even do it." Namjoon said.
"If I can do it in one night with GOT7 during that time then I can do it in a few hours in 'Not Today'."
"Unnie what should we do cause we are part of Moonlight Girls too?" Eun Byul said.
"You guys can help me and BTS today. I'll treat you guys. What do you guys want? We can go eat or to the amusement park."
"Amusement park!" The all the maknae said.
"Are you sure you can do it? You guys are still in middle school." Yuki said.
"Unnie we're fine plus you guys help us learn how to fight and let us fight in missions. You guys also taught us how to be strong too." Izzy said.
"True okay but be careful." Jennie said.
"We will." They all said.
"So when will we practice?" Taehyung said.
"During lunch."
"What songs are we gonna perform?"
"'I need U', 'Save me', and 'Not Today'."
"Can we add some more songs?"
"I guess if the MC allows it."
"Then add 'Blanket kick'(Embarrassed), 'Coffee', '24/7 = Heaven', 'Miss Right', and 'I like it'."
"Okay."

*Hoseok's POV*

I woke up by a voice. "Oppa wake up I made breakfast for us. Come on! Make sure to get ready!" I got up and I didn't see (Y/N). I almost freak out until there was a note on my phone.

Mianhae oppa that I'm not here. Meet me at my locker. I need to tell you something. It's really important.

I wonder what is it. I got ready and ate breakfast. I got to school and went to (Y/N)'s locker. I went up to her and hugged her.

"Good morning oppa and mianhae."
"Mianhae, mianhae hajima if you give me a kiss."
"Yah why Taeyang's 'Eyes, Nose, Lips'."
"Cause I want to~"
"Ok then."
"Yah you didn't gave me a morning kiss. I even sang that for you."
"Mianhae oppa." She kiss me, look away, and blush.
"Agioo my jagi is blushing."
"Cause it's embarrassing."
"It doesn't matter. So what do you wanna talk about?"
"I'm moving today..."
"Mwo?! Why didn't you tell me?!"
"Mianhae but I couldn't find the right time. I want to cherish all these past few days together so that's why I didn't tell you." She cried.
"When are you coming back?"
"I don't know."
"Are you gonna call me and text me?"
"Yeah. I don't wanna leave you oppa."
"It's okay. Let's cherish this day before you leave today."
"Okay..."