Chapter 11

"Hey JB can we go see (Y/N) noona?" BamBam whined was we all woke up.
"We can cause everyone is awake and we need to practice our song for the concert tomorrow right?"
"Yep!" the boys said tiredly.
"Okay let's go..."
"Yay!" they screamed.

We got to the basement and walked over to noona.

"Hey noona!"
"Oh you scared me Jae Bum."
"Can we help you?"
"Yeah can we?" the boys gave her aegyo except Mark, Yugyeom, and Youngjae.
"No I'm almost finished. There's breakfast on the table over there." Noona pointed to the table.

We walk over there and ate breakfast. We were playing around until our jaws dropped. Noona was working fast with speed and was finished.

"Done!"

There was silence. Our eyes were still wide open and jaws dropped. Noona came over to close our jaws. It was silent until Mark broke it.

"Oh yeah it's that time of the month on Wednesday."
"The concert?"
"Yeah..."
"I wrote the song for us and the name is 'Hard Carry'."
"Jinja JB?! Great job!" Youngjae, Mark, and Yugyeom said together.
"Okay then let's do that song and I'll teach you the choreography."
"Huh where noona?" Everyone said including me.

Noona went over to the wall and push some bricks which makes a secret passage way.

"Follow me."

We follow noona down and there was many doors. She open one and there was the producing room.

"Since when you did this noona?"
"On the weekends without you and eomma noticing me. Come on go try out and sing!"

We all nodded and sang. Noona did the music and it was perfect for the concert. She listen to the music again and started dancing. Once she was done we went to another room and it was the dance practice room.

"Okay this is your dance."

She show us the dance that she did earlier. She taught us the dance and 1 hour later we got ready for school.

*Hoseok's POV*

We got ready for the concert tomorrow. Our song was "Fire" and we practice singing and dancing over it after we ate breakfast. It was very tiring but it was worth it for our AMRYs. Yoongi hyung was out of his mind today and I shook that off of my mind. We got ready for school and left.

*Lay's POV*

Our new song "Monster was perfect. We hope that our EXO-L like it including (Y/N). We bet we can beat all the the gangs with our songs. I know I can get (Y/N) back in no time. I wrote the letter for (Y/N) and all of us got ready for school and left.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I taught the boys the choreography for "Hard Carry" and they were amazed by my dancing. We all got ready and left to school. At my locker there was a letter inside. I read it.

Dear (Y/N),
meet me at 3:15 at the rooftop.
I want to confess my love to you.
Love, your secret admirer.

Judging from the smell I knew it was Lay. I still remember that he wants me back. I bet he wants me to give him a second chance. Well I'm never gonna give him a second chance. I threw the letter in the trash and felt someone watching me. From the corner of my eye it was Yoongi. Crap my bad feeling was right! He knew it was me! Well he did say that he's gonna spy so I'm the first one that pop in his head. He might also know that I was avoiding Hoseok because of EXO. I acted normal and went to class.