Chapter 13

As soon as the concert ended us BTS got back to the base. I went to my room to pack my things. As soon as I finish I went to the boys.

"Guys I'm quitting BTS."
"Mwo?! Wae?!"Jin shouted.
"Hyung come back to us." Jungkook cried.
"Hoseok listen to me for a sec jebal." Namjoon said.
"Fine what is it?"
"(Y/N) told me the reason she left your apartment. She said she got a bad feeling about EXO and she was afraid you might kick her and Jae Bum out if you knew. She also thought what if they asked you where they were and took them to her and Jae Bum. The reason she spy on us is because Jae Bum and she didn't know that you and we were a gang so she gather infos about us. Jae Bum asked her to spy on us. Also as we know he is also the leader of GOT7 now."

My eyes widened.

"She did that because of them..."
"Hobi hyung come back to us jebal." Jimin said.
"Ani not until you guys accept us. I won't go back without her! Annyeong!"

Then I left leaving the members shocked and sad. We were hyungs but not anymore. Annyeong nae hyungs, maknaes, gwa chingu. Then (Y/N) sent me the address to her apartment.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

After I talked to the boys I texted Hoseok my address. I packed my things afterwards and went to JR.

"JR take care of Jae Bum for me."
"Okay I will (Y/N) noona." he smiled at me.

I heard someone ringing the doorbell. I open the door and saw Hoseok smiling at me.

"You ready?"
"Yeah... Jae Bum be good and listen to JR ok?"
"O-O-Ok n-n-noona..." Jae Bum cried.
"Don't cry Jae Bum. Be strong and don't let anyone control you. Remember lead EXO to another place if you're going to the place you're suppose to go like the secret basement." I cried as well.

Jae Bum nodded.

"Hoseok hyung look noona for me."
"I will annyeong."
"Annyeong Hoseok! Annyeong (Y/N) noona!" They all said together.

Then we left.

"So where are we going?"
"I decide we should go to Tongyeong."
"Okay but what about school?"
"We will go to school there and I ask the school to give us a break until we get back."

"Okay and I have something to ask you."
"What is it?"
"When we get back can we live together with Jae Bum again like last time and can you help me with my secret basement?"
"Sure and you have a secret basement?"
"Ne it's like my other room along with a lot other rooms such as producing room, dance practice room and rooms like that."
"Woah jinja cool. I also have something to ask you too."
"Okay."
"Your answer to my confession."
"Still haven't giving up on that yet." I laughed.
"Yah."

"Mianhae. My answer is yes."

Then Hoseok suddenly kiss me on the lips.

*3 weeks later Jungkook's POV*

"It's no fun without Hobi hyung here..." I said.
"So." Yoongi hyung said.
"It's your fault even though we do need to know it's still your fault!" I shouted.
"Yoongi Hobi isn't here to nag Namjoon and I regret it." Jin hyung said.
"Us too..." Jimin hyung, Tae hyung, and Namjoon hyung said together.
"Should we get them back cause we should accept them?" I asked.
"Yeah we do need to accept them." Namjoon hyung said.
"I looked for them on the computer." Tae Hyung said.

10 minutes later Tae Hyung came out in a hurry.

"They're at Tongyeong let's go."

We follow him to where Hobi hyung and (Y/N) noona is.

*Lay's POV*

"IT'S BEEN 3 WEEKS WHERE ARE THEY?!" Suho shouted.
"We don't know Suho we tried to find them but we can't. (Y/N) might be out of town and Jae Bum is somewhere in hiding." Xiumin said.

"Find them then now!" Suho calmed down a bit.

I was still shocked that (Y/N) still hasn't come back yet. Does she really hate me? I went out and saw BTS running. I stayed behind them wondering where they were going.

"Yah Taehyung where are they again?" Jimin said.
"For the last time they are in Tongyeong." Taehyung said.

Tongyeong huh? Finally I can see you (Y/N) and kill J-Hope. I still remember that day of the concert he gave her a note. She nodded at him. I knew they ran away because I overheard GOT7's conversation about it but I haven't told it it Suho yet.I texted Suho.

Suho I know where (Y/N) is

Good but how?

I'm following BTS and heard their conversation and I forgot to tell you this she ran away with one if the BTS member, J-Hope

Even better but next time tell me before you do something ok? I'm sending all of us to you

Okay thanks but what about Jae Bum?

I think we will see them where (Y/N) is

Okay

Then I followed BTS.

*Thrid Person POV*

One thing Lay didn't know was GOT7 was following him. They knew Lay heard them talking about you and Hosoek. They did that on purpose. You guys texted the plan you made. It was going well. Jae Bum send you a quick notice about the move on BTS and EXO. They teleported to the place you and Hoseok are staying. You made the teleporter to the boys so they can use it on emergency only or when they are in danger. Their only chance is BTS comes to the house before EXO does.