Chapter 20 Last Chapter

"Eh?! Wae?!" They all said.
"I just can't anymore. I wanna leave this place. I know this is sad but just bare with it. Annyeong everyone..." Then I left.

*Jae Bum's POV*

I hold in my tears and went into the base.

"Surprise Hoseok hyung on your recovery!" I fake smile as I gave him my present.
"Oh thanks Jae Bum!"
"Oh yeah where's (Y/N)?" Eomma asked me.
"She-She-" I cried.
"She left..." The girls said.
"Where is she?!" Hoseok hyung shouted.
"Unnie said don't find her." Lucy said.
"Let's go find (Y/N) noona!" JR said.
"Okay!" Everyone said except me and the girls.

We went all around town and we can't find her. We still can't her until Taehyung's alien sense came on. He lead us to a cliff and noona was about to jump off.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I went to a cliff. I walked to the tip and took a deep breath. A tear came out. I wanna leave this world. I don't want to bring trouble to anyone anymore including. I wanna leave all this feeling behind. I close my eyes and jumped off. I fell but someone held my wrist. I looked up and saw Hoseok.

"What are you doing Hoseok?!"
"You promise me you won't leave me!"
"Noona!" Jae Bum cried.

Everyone was there. More tears came out.

"Wae (Y/N) Wae?!"
"I just can't handle this life anymore! I wanna leave this world. I don't wanna bring you guys anymore trouble."
"If you're in pain then I'm in pain! If you leave me I can't live anymore! Your pain is my pain!"

He brought me up and hugged me tight. I tried to push him off but failed. He kept tighten his grip around me. "Let me go!" He kiss me in front of everyone.

"Don't leave me anymore. If you're in trouble then leave it to me. If you're hurt I'll kill that person that try to hurt you. You're my everything and if I lose you I'll die with you." He cried on my shoulder.

My tears kept falling an it hits on his neck. He pulls me down and cry on my lap.

"(Y/N)..."
"Eomma...Mianhae..."
"Just don't do that again! I don't wanna lose a child that I just got!" She cried.
"Noona I don't wanna leave you because you're like a second eomma to me and everyone else with Jin and JR."
"So please don't leave us!!!" They all yelled at me.
"(Y/N) you're not alone you have everyone here. If you die I die. (Y/N) look at me." Hosoek said.

I looked at him.

"Do you wanna live with me or should we die together?"
"I-I wanna l-live with y-you..."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes..." I cried on him and he stroke my hair.
"Then don't leave me or I'll go crazy to find you. Taehyung I think your alien sense can find everyone now."

*6 months later*

After that incident I started to live with Hoseok. We completed our song and I gave it to BTS to sing it. The title was "Butterfly" and they absoultely loved it. BTS and GOT7 finally agreed the be friends with EXO after I show them how much they changed. Lay found another girl and she joined EXO. Lay promise her that he won't do the same as me. Me and Lay's girlfriend was especially good friends and she knows about my past with Lay. She pretty much change Lay and also all my members got BTS, GOT7, and Minho from SHINee as their boyfriends. EXO still continues to go to my school and we still hang out