Chapter 1

I wake from Jae Bum crying. He got beaten up by Mom again. She got abusive ever since Dad left us.

"MOM STOP!!!" I took Jae Bum away from her.

"DON'T GET IN MY WAY (Y/N)!!!!!!"

She beat me and Jae Bum up. 1 hour later she stopped. I took Jae Bum to my room to treat our wounds. "Noona when are we going to move out?" Jae Bum cried. "I'm close to getting us a apartment Jae Bum. We will move out next week so hold on tight. Go get ready it's 6:15." He nodded and left to his room. I quickly changed and make breakfast for us. Me and Jae Bum quickly ran out and went separate ways to school. On the way I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Hoseok. He's a dream to every girl along with his friends, BTS. His nickname is J-hope. His friends were Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook and they got along really well. They all got nicknames and they pretty much match them. Hoseok was a shining armor for him and like his nickname he is my hope. Right now I pretty much focus on school, work, and Jae Bum.

"Oh sorry Hoseok."

"It's okay" he said as he pick me up.

We both went to school together. At the gates I ran off to my locker then to class cause BTS were very popular in school. I also don't want to get trampled by their fans too.

*Hoseok's POV*

I felt someone bumped into me. I turned around and saw (Y/N) down. My heart skipped because of her. I have a crush in (Y/N) ever since I met her. "Oh sorry Hoseok" she said. "It's okay" and I pull her up. We went to school together and there was silence between us. At the gates I was going to tell her something but she ran off. "Hey J-hope!" a voice called my name. I turn around and saw my friends. We treat each other like brothers and we quickly ran to our lockers. Of course we are popular so there is a huge amount of love letters coming out of our lockers. Luckily we always have bags in our backpack. We stuff the love letters in the bag and grab our stuff for class. We all went to our class separate ways except Namjoon. He was in the same class as me. Jin and Yoongi are in the same class and are a year above us while Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook are in the same class but a year younger than us. Me and Namjoon got to the classroom and took our seats. I look at (Y/N)'s back. Everything around her was beauty but when she turned around to talk to her friends I saw a bruised on her neck. It was badly bruised. She might have gotten bully or she might have gotten abuse by her parents. I thought about that until the bell rang for lunch. I saw (Y/N) leaving and I grabbed her wrist.

*Third Person POV*

Hoseok grabbed your wrist and took you somewhere. He took you to the rooftop and started talking.

"(Y/N) what happen to the back of your neck?"

You were startled by his question and answer "It's nothing..."

"Just tell me the truth (Y/N)" Hoseok said worrily.

You were scared and couldn't speak. You tried to walk away but he got you. He turn you around while resting his hands on your shoulder and make you look at him.

"(Y/N) I won't let you go until you tell me."

"I-I-It's my mom and s-s-she beaten up me and my little brother Jae Bum." You stutter.

Finally Hoseok let go of you. "Since when she was like that?"

"Ever since my dad left us..."

You look at him and saw his eyes widened.

"I'm planning to move out with my brother next week."

You walked away again until Hoseok talk again.

"Or you can live with me since I live alone."

You turn around and talk back.

"No I don't want to bother you."

"It's okay plus it's better than buying an apartment."

"Jinja"

"Yeah and its also helpful if you also help me around the house too."

"But what about your parents?"

"They abandon me..."

"Then I will take your offer then..."

"Jinja?!"

You nodded. "Okay then will tomorrow be fine?"

"Yeah and I'll help out."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome and plus you're also cute too."

Once Hoseok realized that he quickly cover his mouth leaving you with a surprise face.