Chapter 6

I received a text from Jae Bum. I checked what was it.

"Hey noona"

"What's up"

"Can you do something for me?"

"Sure what is it?"

"I want you to spy on this gang BTS and Hoseok hyung is a part of them"

"Jinja?! I know them at school you know"

"Jinja?! Then you know that Hoseok hyung's nickname is J-Hope"

"Ne"

"So will you spy on them for me?"

"Sure"

"Oh also their leader is Rap Monster"

"Rap Monster? That's Namjoon's nickname"

"So they go to your school?"

"Ne and they are popular in school. Also one condition."

"Mwo?"

"Make sure EXO don't see us and if we see them take them far away from the place we're going"

"Okay plus I got good news!"

"Mwo?"

"I'm the leader of Got7!"

"Congrats Jae Bum!"

"Thanks bye noona remember to spy on BTS and before that give us information that you know about them."

"Okay bye"

"And the code name for BTS is 'Fun Boys'"

"Okay"

I was surprise that BTS was a gang. All I know is their name, nicknames, and what year/grade they are in and that's it. "Well this might be interesting" I said. Then I received another text from Jae Bum.

"I also forget about. Hoseok hyung told me next time we meet I have to show where we live now"

My heart dropped then I quickly text back.

"Don't show or tell him. Go to another apartment far away from here and make an excuse."

"But what if he doesn't believe and force me to stay?"

"Peppermint spray his face and quickly run away"

"Okay and make sure to look for your surroundings at school so he won't follow you"

"Okay bye"

Jae Bum was right. I have to watch out for Hoseok which means I have to avoid him. Argh this is hard! Well I once managed to not look at Hoseok or his gang for one day so I might be able to do it. But I'm not sure if I can do it long though. If I can't then I need to make an excuse. We'll see how it is tomorrow I guess. I ate and took a shower. After that Jae Bum came home and told me he already ate and he took a shower. I fell alsleep afterwards. At 6:00 I woke up and got ready. Then I went to Jae Bum's room to wake him up. "Jae Bum wake up you don't want to let your members wait for you." "Okay noona!" I left and make breakfast. "Noona how did you know that my members goes to my school?" Jae Bum asked once he was finish. "You told me yesterday before you left to meet them." I said. "Oh yeah guess I forgot hehe," We left the house and I locked the door. We went to school and I quickly went another way to school because I saw him. Hoseok. I totally forgot this is the way we go to school but we live far away. I ran and went to my locker then to my class. Then I saw Hoseok coming to me from the corner of my eye. Hoseok suddenly grabs my wrist and took me to the rooftop. Once we arrive he started talking.

"(Y/N) why did you leave me?"

I stayed quiet.

"Why did you mean its for my safety?! Tell me (Y/N) tell me!!!"

I stayed quiet again.

"Why aren't you talking to me?! I read your letter and I didn't know that you feel that for me!"

I looked at him shocked.

"You say that you love me! Well guess what! I love you ever since we met!"

Then he cried. I looked down still shock. Hoseok likes me too?! I couldn't believe that we like each other since we first met.