Chapter 4

It was midnight and I left my bedroom without anyone knowing. Or so I thought. "Hoseok what are you doing up this late?" I turned around and saw (Y/N). "Oh I just want to talk a walk and that's it." I said. "Oh okay don't come home late..." "Okay annyeong..." "Annyeong..." I left the house and went to the jewelry shop that Lay asked me.

"Ah seems like you did as I told you." a familiar voice said.

"Yes but one question Lay."

"Mwo?"

"Why did you want (Y/N) and Jae Bum?"

"(Y/N) used to be in our group and I want her back because she's my ex-girlfriend."

I widened my eyes and clenched my fist.

"What about Jae Bum?"

"He didn't do what Suho wants him to do."

"Do what?"

"Stealing money from your company."

"So was Jae Bum also a part of EXO?"

"He was always with (Y/N) so maybe. What are you waiting for get me Moonlight."

"One condition."

"What is it?"

"Stay away from what's precious to me like my parents, Jae Bum, and (Y/N)."

"No (Y/N) is mine and I'll make her mine! So what if I don't?!"

"If not I bet my gang can beat up yours."

I gave him an evil smirk.

"Tch jinja? We have 9 members and you guys have 7."

"We may have 7 but we can still beat you up."

"But we will-"

"Plus we have Jungkook who is the strongest in our group also Jimin."

He looked me and looked away.

"I can be everyone's hope and angel but if someone like you hurt them I can be a evil angel."

I gave him a glare. He gulped.

"F-F-Fine prove it that they can beat up my gang. Which includes Jungkook if he can beat up a few members."

"Oh I bet I will but you will regret it later."

I went behind the building and disable the alarms. I have my mask on and luckily I was dressed all black. I went to the room that the jewelry, Moonlight was in. I sense there is a alarm nearby. I blow a special powder that Jin made and I was right. There was lasers, one step on it and I'm dead. After a few flips and turns I made it to Moonlight. I crack the code for it and it took 10 seconds since I done this before. I head back and threw it to Lay.

"Here Lay now stay away from them."

Then I left.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I watched Hoseok leave and I got a bad feeling. It might be them again. EXO, the group that me and Jae Bum was once in because of mom. The other night Jae Bum told me about them and what Suho made him do. He also told me he is in a new gang call GOT7. He told all about them and he seems he has a lot of fun with them. I felt angry at Suho. I knew they would do anything to get me and Jae Bum back. I started to wonder about Hoseok. He was acting weird. Then I began to think one of them might have asked Hoseok about us. Hoseok didn't know that I was in a gang. I knew I shouldn't accept his invitation but I did. If Hoseok knows that I was once a member of EXO he'll kick me out for sure. I grabbed my laptop and search for a apartment for me and Jae Bum. I found one and pack my things along with Jae Bum's. After that I woke up Jae Bum.

"Jae Bum we're moving come on wake up."

"But what about Hoseok hyung and why noona?"

"What if he knows that we were once a member of EXO then he will kick us out. Plus it's also a bad feeling that they might used Hoseok to find us."

"Okay I understand noona let's go."

"We better hurry before Hoseok comes."

He nodded and got ready. I wrote a note to Hoseok.

Hoseok I know I shouldn't be this but this is for your safety. Don't worry about me and Jae Bum. We got everything ready for us. Thanks for having us at your house. Mianhae. I know this might be late but I want to say I love you. Mianhae and bye Hoseok.

                                            -(Y/N)

Then we left before Hoseok came home.