R - Romance

Keith and Lance walked through the ship hand in hand, since nobody was in sight.

   "Did I tell you how much I love you?" Lance asked, swinging Keith's hand. Keith let out a small giggle, the both of them were so caught up in each other's gaze, they didn't realize they had walked passed the Altean princess, Allura.

   "Yes, you've mentioned it a bunch of times, Lance." Keith answered, leaning his head on his boyfriends chest as they walked into Lances room.

   Allura furrowed her eyebrows as she watched the two of them walk into that room alone. Rage and jealousy the only thing she felt at the moment. She knew she liked Lance, but ever since Keith and Lance drew themselves closer to each other, she found it almost impossible to get Lances attention.

   "Allura? What are you doing spying on Lances room like that...?" Pidge asked, standing right behind Allura.

   "AH! P-Pidge...nothing, I just heard the most interesting conversation coming from Lances room." Allura lied after clearing her throat a number of times. Pidge rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

   "Right...whatever you say princess." Pidge said, walking away from Allura.

   Meanwhile, inside Lances room, Lance was holding Keith tightly, nuzzling his face in the back of Keith's neck.

   "You smell nice." Lance mumbled, Keith smiled, placing a soft kiss on Lances hand.

   "It's probably the flowers you have given to me."

   "You smell better than flowers."

   "Lance you're such a goof." Keith smiled, relaxing in his boyfriends arms.