L- Lance Hasnt Changed

Lance rushed to the training deck, excited to show Keith what he wanted to show him. He continued to run, his purple fluffy ears happily waving in the wind since he was running so fast.

"Keith! Keith!" Lance called, tackling the red paladin to the ground. Keith squeaked in reply, holding onto Lance as he fell over. They both landed with a THUD.

   "Lance? What is it?" Keith asked, rubbing his head as he sat up.

   "Can I see your blade? Please? I wanna show you something!" Lance begged, happily letting his Galra ears wiggle freely. Keith handed Lance the blade that he was given. Lance stood up and helped up the red paladin.

   "What are you about to--"

   "BAM! FLOWERS!" Lance chuckled, handing the blade back to Keith, along with a bouquet of flowers. Keith blushed and took them both.

   "You're such a dork."

   "I'm your dork though." Lance winked, making Keith blush even more. He nudged Lance harshly and cocked his head over to the black paladin nearby.

   "Not around Shiro, please?" Keith sighed, still holding the bouquet. He put his blade in a pocket on his belt.

   "Sorry shooga'," Lance said, with his slightly southern accent. Keith giggled some more. Not realizing the black paladin was watching the entire time.