"what happen? why u hurt yourself ?"

"d-dont mad at me".

"i'm not mad Taehyung, u scared me, I'm really worried when i got a call from the doctor here".

"i see horrible thing, and it scared me, i can't forget it"

"like?"

"i disobey another prisoner, he got his own gang, he picked a weak person and make me watch him castrated one of the prisoner and fuck them untill they bleed, and he try to get into my pants, he manage to touch me here and there, but i fight and cause someone leg broke, kick someone balls so hard, that he can't walk properly for three day, bite someone's face and broke someone hand and he said he will kill me when my isolation over".

"wow, u r quite a fighter"

"but i hurt them"

"don't worry, u just defend yourself, i'm sure nobody will bother u after this, i know i shouldn't be saying this, but tq for fighting back, and... that was awesome"

"but... how did u know.. i was hurt, i don't think they let people enter the jail easily, and let us meet face to face like this, and usually if i want to meet anybody it is only through the glass-"

"u dont hv to know, and i shouldn't giving u this.., but.., just use it when u really need it".

Seo Joon put something in Taehyung's pocket and whisper "don't let anybody know, eat it when u hv trouble to sleep, and when u get anxiety".

"i need to go, let's meet again later".
Seo Joon hug him tightly and pat his shoulder and leave.

"thank u hyung!!".

*********

"Kim Taehyung! You got visitors".The guard said and took out handcuff.

The guard cuff his hand and walk him to the visiting room.

And stood there, he could see his friends waiting for him, he could feel the tears start to form. He really miss them.

The guards took the cuff off and he walk to his friends. He take a seat and pick the phone.

"u ok?".Namjoon ask.

"i'm fine, don't worry"

"what happen to you?".Namjoon ask.

"don't worry, this is how they 'play' here, and i survive, this wound will get healed, their 'hello' greeting worse than this, and btw, i make friends with a few people in here".

Namjoon give the phone to Hoseok.

"annyeong Hoseok hyung, you look thin now, and u look scary now, i remember u always smile before, i miss your sunshine smile, smile for me". Taehyung said while smiling.

"yah... Hoseok wipe the tears and bit his lips to prevent from sobbing.

"aigoo.. my Hoseok hyung, u make me cry too now, don't cry, u make me feel bad"

"did u know my heart break when i see u walk here with your bandaged arm, scratches and cuts here and there, and how u limp to here-

"ah hyung, don't cry, i think i look sexy and hot now with scars and cuts".Taehyung giggles.

"it's not funny".

"my Hoseok hyung is back, please smile".

Hoseok smiles.

"what is your job now? i don't remember it, it was like almost a year since.. "

"yoongi hyung open a restaurant and i help him and Namjoon hyung too and Jungkook and Jimin works there too".